Jul 7, 2019
I got to a part of the game where the hint system tells me at night to "sleep in my car at night until the police stop me"

and

at the bank tells me to "go to the bank", but when I go there, it says "I should learn more about a police that keeps stopping me"

and even after being caught sleeping in the car by the police more than 20 times the story does not advance

to mention that I chose to be submissive to the police
Having this exact issue. Story doesn't proceed, just keeps telling me to sleep in my car. Haven't cheated or enabled a console.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
How does this update end after the 10 days with Lana? When I click the hint button it cycles back to the last update where Robin tells him something life changing.

This is the last scene i saw is there anything more for this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I just left this review:

"I played this game once before, but decided to play it again from the beginning. I think you can tell that the developer is getting better at his craft. The writing continues to improve as the story goes along, there are more and better animations. After getting to the end I decided to become a supporter of the game."

I made some criticisms of the story before, I now retract them. I deleted those posts. Some of the things I did not like about the story have been changed in the newer version. I played the current version to the end and was impressed with the progress the developer has made with the story and his ability to tell it.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
There is a post on page 19 with a list of all the locations. Click on "spoiler" to view.
Cant find that last one, pretty sure i find all,not?
problem is i cant remember what i missing..did check all out..any chance edit savegame and check out?

when i meet kelly and now Sister phone me and tell mom found out of with pictures so i loser with find all photo?

EDIT: Found all...miss storage right,right etc.. phew.

Last edited:

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I didn't like the ending with Robin saying she was pregnant. I know many people want the MC in games to impregnate the girls, but I'm not one of them. I prefer that it be left up to the player. And in this case it's particularly egregious as it feels like the girl has trapped an 18-year-old guy into a life-changing relationship.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So do I have to start new? this update seems to end at the same place as the last (preggo robin)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I didn't like the ending with Robin saying she was pregnant. I know many people want the MC in games to impregnate the girls, but I'm not one of them. I prefer that it be left up to the player. And in this case it's particularly egregious as it feels like the girl has trapped an 18-year-old guy into a life-changing relationship.
Huh. Kind of like real life. You play, you pay. Period. If you want 0 chance of knocking a girl up:

1. Don't fuck her.
2. Get yourself fixed.
See above.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Cant find that last one, problem is i cant remember what i missing..did check all out..any chance edit savegame and check out?
I know that there are a lot of people with a pregnancy fetish, but I'm not one of them. I don't think that is what this is about. This story is about family; both MC's actual family and his mob family. Introducing an heir makes sense for the story. He is becoming an actual father as he is becoming father to the mob family.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know that are a lot of people with a pregnancy fetish, but I'm not one of them. I don't think that is what this is about. This story is about family; both MC's actual family and his mob family. Introducing an heir makes sense for the story. He is becoming an actual father as he is becoming father to the mob family.
Kind of like in AC: Odyssey. Even then, people cried about it. Most were hostile because they had played their char as gay and having an heir wasn't on their agenda. They felt it betrayed the choices they had personally made during gameplay. Not to sound like an asshole, but, people need to get over it. Some stories make more sense if you have an heir.

With that said, I still haven't played in a few updates, so, am not up to date. As for watching this thread and reading spoilers, doesn't bother me.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Kind of like in AC: Odyssey. Even then, people cried about it. Most were hostile because they had played their char as gay and having an heir wasn't on their agenda. They felt it betrayed the choices they had personally made during gameplay. Not to sound like an asshole, but, people need to get over it. Some stories make more sense if you have an heir.

With that said, I still haven't played in a few updates, so, am not up to date. As for watching this thread and reading spoilers, doesn't bother me.
Don't worry about it not all women will get pregnant i talk to dev and said if does happen it will only be in sandbox but not 100% sure yet have to wait and c

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I could see maybe having a son with Robin and a daughter with Lana. Personally, I would not like to more pregnancies than that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't worry about it not all women will get pregnant i talk to dev and said if does happen it will only be in sandbox but not 100% sure yet have to wait and c
Well, that's disappointing. I hate sandbox and if pregnancy doesn't happen in the normal mode, then, there's no need to catch up on this or pledge now.

Reactions: HansDampf788

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Well, that's disappointing. I hate sandbox and if pregnancy doesn't happen in the normal mode, then, there's no need to catch up on this or pledge now.
I understand why people hate sandbox, I've played BB and FotM. It really is different here. You don't have to do the same thing over and over waiting to get a different result. The hint system tells you what you need to do next. The only thing you are repeating is going to work to earn money to pay for things.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes