luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Can you provide me with your save?
I'm having the same issue as him. It always says "I should come back in the morning", even though I've tried like 4 mornings in a row.

Also I can't get the last picture, the hint says it's at the laundromat area but nothing highlights and I can't find it.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Isn't that the V?
Maybe I dont know some context to that poll but for me that option sounds like Lana and Robin will be into each other.
im pretty sure the 80% option people want lol...i would link to be with robin and have lana on the side but lana couldnt have anyone else so f that lol....just have mc love and be with em both...that option makes me happy
The V is a relationship between 3 people. 2 of the 3 never touch each other. One is the center of attention at all times. So, with 2 girls and a guy, depending on the dynamics of course, the guy is being shared between the other 2. When it comes to 3somes, the 2 girls will never touch each other. They focus their attention on the guy.
I think the issue here is the word "interact" in the poll. Generally speaking, interact doesn't mean "fuck", it means interact. So the V option, which says they never interact, sounds like the MC is in a relationship with Robin and a relationship with Lana, but the two relationships proceed totally separate from one another (as if they both happen in a vacuum, and neither Robin nor Lana ever see or hear about each other beyond maybe a trivial mention or two). The triangle option sounds like what most people would want - the relationships collide (causing drama as the two girls deal with their loved one being in a relationship with both of them). As the poll says, they interact: they talk about it, fight, compete, whatever. Maybe it turns into a threesome eventually, but that isn't explicitly stated. Where that is explicitly stated is in the FWB relationship. That one sounds like the "they have sex" option. However, in that option (as it is presented) the MC is not with Lana and neither is Robin - they both just bang her occasionally.

I think the options need to be clarified, because while I agree with thatsmerod that the majority want to "have the mc love and be with em both" I think there is a divide between people who want just that and those who want Lana and Robin to love and be with each other as well. As it is the poll shows that almost everyone wants Lana and Robin, and they want the story points involved with them becoming aware of each other's place in the MC's heart, but that's the extent of what the majority agrees upon. If that's all the dev wanted to know, I guess they got their answer, but it seems like the poll was supposed to be "do you want Lana and Robin hooking up too" which is not reflected either way in the present wording. Wolf Plays™ I quoted you here because what you say makes sense as an option, it's just that "V - The MC is with Lana and Robin but Lana and Robin never interact" doesn't sound like the same thing you're talking about (even though I suspect your version is what was intended).

Anyway, just trying to help clear up the confusion Robbery1211 . If you were simply trying to see if people wanted Lana and Robin to interact, I'm sorry about muddying the waters here. If you wanted to know whether everyone was down for a Lana-Robin romance evolving alongside the MC's relationship with the two of them, I hope my comment clarifies the source of the misunderstanding! I'd vote for an option where they learn about each other, clash over the situation, decide to compete, and eventually grow to accept each other. There could be threesomes as early as the "competition" phase, where the two girls attempt to one-up each other in the bedroom. But I would not vote for the two of them falling in love with each other (I see this as an easy out for all the potential storytelling involved in getting them to accept they must share the MC's affections) and I would certainly oppose the pair hooking up without the MC present at all. Still, I recognize that my opinion doesn't really count for anything but a single vote :p Hope I helped!

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
DAMN lol, judging by the poll I must be in the minority here. Personally I hate when games with 2 (or more) main LI's turn into 3some, 3some, Lesbian, 3some and MAYBE a solo scene or two (specifically scenes where the MC isn't present, I get the same feelings I have about NTR when shit like that happens).

Feels as though it just kind of ruins the whole "personal" (??) side of the relationship or something. Meh, I dunno

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wolf Plays™ I quoted you here because what you say makes sense as an option, it's just that "V - The MC is with Lana and Robin but Lana and Robin never interact" doesn't sound like the same thing you're talking about (even though I suspect your version is what was intended).
At this point, it doesn't matter. I am in a small minority that doesn't want the lez interaction. Whatever the dev decides to do, I just hope it's all choice based.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I voted for the love triangle, if I had to choose one, I would go with Lana, I don't like Robin and not to mention Lana is hotter IMO. But what I really want in these games are family relation, I would rather have the sister, mom, mommy and cousin over any other girls, even though mom is a bit skinny for my taste.

Reactions: Chibi Chibi

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I voted for the love triangle, if I had to choose one, I would go with Lana, I don't like Robin and not to mention Lana is hotter IMO. But what I really want in these games are family relation, I would rather have the sister, mom, mommy and cousin over any other girls, even though mom is a bit skinny for my taste.
you have to wait and c i know some things but i won't spoil it haha

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm having the same issue as him. It always says "I should come back in the morning", even though I've tried like 4 mornings in a row.

Also I can't get the last picture, the hint says it's at the laundromat area but nothing highlights and I can't find it.
You are right, the circle does not appear. However, it is on the pole above the one way sign.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have a question for those that can see this. When you say the animations are missing frames, which version are you playing? The full version that I posted or the bootlegged compressed version? I'm asking because some people say the animations are great and others say they aren't. Remember, I'm not responsible for the bootlegged compressed version.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
While ya'll talking about which li is the best and love triangles, I'm sitting here happy we finally get choices and hopefully no more auto pullout. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*/
Edit: nvm still auto pullout scenes after.:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meridian and D Dog

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I'm wondering if the relationship poll at the top of the thread is going to come into play in the next update. Especially considering how the game currently ends.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Its criminal how slept on Rockin Robin is. You cant find me a better game on this site where it comes to the sex scenes and the realism of the chicks(they should blink more). The story is cool and the updates are always large as fuck. I see games here that are applauded and they're not half as good as this shit here. Fans of the game we need to put this is in our sigs and shit like that so the community can grow curious. The kid is putting out some great fucking content and he doesnt have a million views yet. Thats insanity.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so to get new scenes has to start a new game? my play ends when robin yells that she's preggo and game tells continues on 7.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes