Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The Lana content in the VN version doesn't work at all. I can't sweep the porch (there's nothing to click there at all, but the door), Lana never appears in her bedroom, so the content doesn't continue.
I'm stuck at 15% and can't do anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: botc76

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Great, the poll shows what I've always believed, that those complaining about the MC's women being into each other as well are a small minority.
Devs should really stop listening to them. I mean, give them an option to skip threesomes or lesbian scenes, but don't cut any of them out for just a few people complaining.
I'm fascinated. Why on earth would you want ladies in your harem in love with anyone other than you? This is a game that you're playing for your own gratification. Why do you prefer to be just a part of their harem instead of master of your own? No kinkshame, I'm genuinely curious what the appeal is.

Also, to everyone: I thought the Triangle option saying they would "interact" meant Lana and Robin would come face to face, have actual conversations, and compete/fight/haggle with each other in pursuit of the MC. Obviously the V option, with no interaction, felt lame from this perspective. Did "interact" actually mean "get it on" and "start something of their own on the side"? If so, I was bamboozled. :confused: Assuming I got it wrong, any way to revote?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Triangle and FWC really good ...like a game that is expected to develop even greater in the future, if there is a pregnancy it might be added ... good luck to the developer

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I'm fascinated. Why on earth would you want ladies in your harem in love with anyone other than you? This is a game that you're playing for your own gratification. Why do you prefer to be just a part of their harem instead of master of your own? No kinkshame, I'm genuinely curious what the appeal is.

Also, to everyone: I thought the Triangle option saying they would "interact" meant Lana and Robin would come face to face, have actual conversations, and compete/fight/haggle with each other in pursuit of the MC. Obviously the V option, with no interaction, felt lame from this perspective. Did "interact" actually mean "get it on" and "start something of their own on the side"? If so, I was bamboozled. :confused: Assuming I got it wrong, any way to revote?
The way I see it, a harem with people who are comfortable, sexually freeing, but also independent is a lot more appealing than just having the player character be the center of the universe. I just see a lot more opportunities for characterization, for scenes, and storytelling if the ladies had interests outside of their importance to the MC. Yes it’s nice to have a complete power fantasy but you’re already now the head of a crime family, rolling in money, and have multiple beautiful women who are glad to be with you. Does it really kill your gratification if from time to time you see the girls be into each other and not just you?
At the end of the day, either way you’re still going to be a sole male with tons of sex partners. It just comes down to taste and there’s nothing wrong with wanting the player character to be the full romantic focus. It’s just for me personally, a harem where you’re all in love is more about relation ship while a harem where you’re the only one loved is more about control.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
MC will be the a not so good mafia boss. Almost everyone tries to rob, manipulate, insult(Except Lana and robin and sister) him. And he can't tell them off. How's one supposed to become a mafia boss if he can so easily pushed around? And the relation between robin and MC is forced relationship, which isn't my thing.
I would rate it 3.5/5

Last edited:

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
So i keep getting the end of 6c and it goes back to robin scene...do i have to start a new save? cause that would suck lol

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
im doing the lana stuff now...do i have to do that before new content pops up even tho the lana event is in the past?

ESKgamer

Dec 17, 2018
So i keep getting the end of 6c and it goes back to robin scene...do i have to start a new save? cause that would suck lol
I'm seeing the same, just ends with Robin dropping the bomb just like 6C. How far back do we have to go to start 6D and get the new content?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Great, the poll shows what I've always believed, that those complaining about the MC's women being into each other as well are a small minority.
Devs should really stop listening to them. I mean, give them an option to skip threesomes or lesbian scenes, but don't cut any of them out for just a few people complaining.
This poll showed nothing lol. Options are extremely skewed and dont represent some of the more popular views. There is a bunch of people who want both Lana and Robin but dont want them to be into each other and have more like rivalry(nothing too extreme though) over mc. Instead in the poll if you want both of them you have a super lame option of them never even interacting or equally lame option of what it seems threeway poly relationship. This poll is either extremely bad worded or developer didnt include a very popular option on purpose.

Valaedar

Jun 1, 2018
I can't find the last code in lana's house to unlock the bottom right corner picture of her gallery. did anyone found it?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This poll showed nothing lol. Options are extremely skewed and dont represent some of the more popular views. There is a bunch of people who want both Lana and Robin but dont want them to be into each other and have more like rivalry(nothing too extreme though) over mc. Instead in the poll if you want both of them you have a super lame option of them never even interacting or equally lame option of what it seems threeway poly relationship. This poll is either extremely bad worded or developer didnt include a very popular option on purpose.
Isn't that the V?

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
im pretty sure the 80% option people want lol...i would link to be with robin and have lana on the side but lana couldnt have anyone else so f that lol....just have mc love and be with em both...that option makes me happy

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe I dont know some context to that poll but for me that option sounds like Lana and Robin will be into each other.
The V is a relationship between 3 people. 2 of the 3 never touch each other. One is the center of attention at all times. So, with 2 girls and a guy, depending on the dynamics of course, the guy is being shared between the other 2. When it comes to 3somes, the 2 girls will never touch each other. They focus their attention on the guy.

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
Is the new Update a Sanbox or VN update? This update ends for me after the Robin Scene which happened in Version 6C

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes