jacko123

Nov 28, 2017
I can't find the last code in lana's house to unlock the bottom right corner picture of her gallery. did anyone found it?
I'm stuck on this one too. Scoured every inch of the house I could and just do not see it. I'm almost convinced the bottom right code just doesn't exist

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So this "Lana Time" is not part of the main story and has no inpackt.? And happen bevor the end of the last update? I am not a big fan of Lana, so i would like to skip this.
In this version Lana's Time doesn't have an impact besides Kelly's scene. In the future versions you will have to sleep in the guest room to skip it but it will ask you what events took place during your stay so the story can change based on your choices. This update does focus heavily on Lana. Perhaps you will like the next one more which focuses on Robin and Ms. Fine

Reactions: D Dog and Pinsel

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
In this version Lana's Time doesn't have an impact besides Kelly's scene. In the future versions you will have to sleep in the guest room to skip it but it will ask you what events took place during your stay so the story can change based on your choices. This update does focus heavily on Lana. Perhaps you will like the next one more which focuses on Robin and Ms. Fine
So the next one wil be a "regular" update. starting from the last Robin scene?

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
"Cheat Mod" hasn't been updated since version five..... we either need a different modder or somebody needs to update the one linked in the description. And yes people can play without it.... I know somebody will be catty and say that.... the point is some people like to play with the mods and if it's not going to be updated we will need one that is or some sort of option B, C or D....Please and thank you.

Reactions: fishysnake

bkdixyna

Apr 2, 2020
I can't get the tux...the bodyguards are never at the house regardless of hour and i cant enter the house or anything like that. Am i dumb and missing something or is it bugged?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I can't get the tux...the bodyguards are never at the house regardless of hour and i cant enter the house or anything like that. Am i dumb and missing something or is it bugged?
Can you provide me with your save?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes