mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6D Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I don't c why some people complain about 3some with woman is class as ntr if there was another man involve then maybe . I haven't got anything against people you like ntr everybody got their kinks . I don't mind violence and other pervy stuff the dev comes up with cause at the end of day i know its not real and i hate when people moan about violence and other stuff that can be a bit over the top in adult vns and video games like the snowflakes that get offended over the littlest thing. if you can't handle it don't try and ruin it for the rest of us u can handle it. Cyberpunk will be the last game i buy cause every other games have gone to shit sorry for going off on one. oh and [B]Robbery1211[/B] i gonna keep supporting devs like you and BD , kille r7 and HopesGaming cause you guys make some of the best vns in my opinion.

Reactions: Robbery1211

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Here's a more thoughtful and hopefully coherent reply.

To my mind, a sandbox offers the player some control over the strategic and tactical direction of play. Now, in a game based on the zit-covered, hormone addled, low stakes ass-world that is high school those decisions might be as minimal as which person to ask to the dance. As a game aspires to greater stakes, the potential impact of decisions offered to the player should also grow; there should be the possibility of different outcomes, and preferentially, different routes a player can take to reach objective. If the decision impacts remain effectively cosmetic, there is less sand in the box and more railroad tracks.

This game offers some minimal player input -- mostly cosmetic, but some early input tied to necessary resource collection, but even in this realm, essential resources are mostly either bait-and-switch/given to the player rather than being necessary to gather. (cash for tuxedo, 100K bank transfer, millions in extortion). The strategic goal is set in stone as is every meaningful tactical decision on how to reach it. Even the choice of whom to fuck is (mostly) assigned by the game with a few secondary possibilities dangled as extra tidbits.

These tracks become incredibly apparent when progress along a seemingly impactful line is held up by entirely inconsequential actions with a different party. I plan the heist with Robin. We strike the bank tomorrow (Tuesday) night! Except, tomorrow night when I try to go to the bank, I'm told I need to get an answer from Holly. What answer? I have a question? OK. Let's go talk to Holly!. Hmm, she's not in the house. Check the hints. Oh look, she sleeps at the pool Fri and Sat nights. Let's check her room Wed, and Thurs night. Keep going over every night even though I have a place to sleep because once I enter the house, I can't leave until morning. Nope! OK Friday, let's go to talk to her. Wait a minute, I can't go over tonight because reasons. OK Sat then. There she is! OK hmm, I'm not waking her up... I'm sniffing her feet? THIS is why I can't rob the bank???? Sun night! Time to rob that freaking bank! Nope, have to talk to Holly still! But I run away when she wakes up! Fine. Waste the next 5 days, check her room at night just in case -- nope! She's only there asleep at the pool! Fri can't go over. Sat can't go over. Waste the next 6 days. Fri can't go over. Sat can go over and creep on her some more. Ug. Fine. Waste the next 6 days. Fri go over, more creeping! Keep creeping until something different happens, I guess! Finally! I talk to her. OK I still haven't asked whatever question I need answered. Mon I finally find her in her room and ask the momentous and obviously critically relevant question... "How did my dad die?" Umm, what? OK fine! Can I finally, weeks later, rob the freaking bank now?

It's not a sandbox. It is a minimally interactive story where the player is allowed to somewhat reorder the chapters within constraints, but all of the chapters WILL be completed. Please note, this isn't a criticism of the game. Minimally interactive stories can be fun, but not when the player is told to expect a sandbox.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I got to a part of the game where the hint system tells me at night to "sleep in my car at night until the police stop me"

and

at the bank tells me to "go to the bank", but when I go there, it says "I should learn more about a police that keeps stopping me"

and even after being caught sleeping in the car by the police more than 20 times the story does not advance

to mention that I chose to be submissive to the police

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I got to a part of the game where the hint system tells me at night to "sleep in my car at night until the police stop me"

and

at the bank tells me to "go to the bank", but when I go there, it says "I should learn more about a police that keeps stopping me"

and even after being caught sleeping in the car by the police more than 20 times the story does not advance

to mention that I chose to be submissive to the police
Can you please post your save so I can check it out?

Nov 11, 2019
Just throwing in my 2 cents... I don't like sandbox games in general but we need to show a little more positivity here. The story is great, the models are great, and the scenes are great. improving the navagation and adding quest objectives would take this game to another level.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There's a forced (as-in the player is forced to choose the mom as a fantasy companion) masturbation fantasy and at least one other masturbation event where the mom can be a target.
Except it's not his biological mother, but stepmother/adoptive mother... Mentioning it in order to make things clear.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think this should be the save thats buggy.
Did you use a save editor? If so, l_sawjohnniethencop should be true. I changed it in this save. Get your apartment from the Auto Shop and make sure you have 25000 in the bank to go to Park Place.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
is there a way to skip time. i went to heather instead of jason first night and now im stuck on morning and cant do anything

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Try this:

The Lana content in the VN version doesn't work at all. I can't sweep the porch (there's nothing to click there at all, but the door), Lana never appears in her bedroom, so the content doesn't continue.
I'm stuck at 15% and can't do anything.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes