Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
does anyone have a walkthru for the 10 days with MC best friend??? I see there is a scoring associated and tasking to meet but the hints arn't that good... any guidance would definitely be welcomed

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
does anyone have a walkthru for the 10 days with MC best friend??? I see there is a scoring associated and tasking to meet but the hints arn't that good... any guidance would definitely be welcomed
There is hint system at upper right corner. Click on it and you will get a hint. Though, I think it doesn't work at first day, so for that part use this post. After it, just use hint helper.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
so my save ends with the latest update at the same place as the last update, was this update only for the sandbox side of things?

Reactions: Pinsel

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is the Lana time sandbox part really that important ? I skipped the whole thing because it was quite honestly just shit. This game is one of the worst sandbox ones and there isn't anything in this world that would make me play the sandbox part even if it's a little bit. And you know what's crazy ? When you play the game as a VN, each update is incredibly short. Wonder why so many games are in sandbox lol.

freebas123

May 29, 2019
It feels like i'm stuck in the latest update. I've been trying to get the appartment by talking to Carla in the morning but it still says that i need to keep sleeping in the car, I've been sleeping in the car so long now that i've already reached 110 mechanic points. And whenever i try to get another hint it says "buy a tuxedo at park's place" but i cant seem to find it on the map nor is it in the deli store.
Any pointers to where i should go?

Tolanis

Aug 12, 2016
got stuck quite early in the game where one transport furniture to storage. Now i stand outside and am to knock on truck door when finished and I cant find a way to do anything but check camera and the locked storage ereas.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It feels like i'm stuck in the latest update. I've been trying to get the appartment by talking to Carla in the morning but it still says that i need to keep sleeping in the car, I've been sleeping in the car so long now that i've already reached 110 mechanic points. And whenever i try to get another hint it says "buy a tuxedo at park's place" but i cant seem to find it on the map nor is it in the deli store.
Any pointers to where i should go?
Can you provide me with your save?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
got stuck quite early in the game where one transport furniture to storage. Now i stand outside and am to knock on truck door when finished and I cant find a way to do anything but check camera and the locked storage ereas.
Can you provide me with your save?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was a little confused by that as well (because you start out right in front of the clickable trailer door). You have to go to the cab of the truck (using the navigation screens at the bottom) and click on the driver's door.

Reactions: ashol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great, the poll shows what I've always believed, that those complaining about the MC's women being into each other as well are a small minority.
Devs should really stop listening to them. I mean, give them an option to skip threesomes or lesbian scenes, but don't cut any of them out for just a few people complaining.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is the Lana time sandbox part really that important ? I skipped the whole thing because it was quite honestly just shit. This game is one of the worst sandbox ones and there isn't anything in this world that would make me play the sandbox part even if it's a little bit. And you know what's crazy ? When you play the game as a VN, each update is incredibly short. Wonder why so many games are in sandbox lol.
There is really no sandbox during the Lana segment. (Not that there is much actual sandbox anywhere really -- you are dragged bodily through every section if you want to go or not -- the only "sandbox" is how quickly you want to make non-essential cash and if you want to do it working at auto repair or at the diner and if the other auto workers appeal enough to hit on them).

Essentially, you have a few meaningless choices as to how you help Lana out around the house and one choice (Lana as friend or lover) that might become important in future updates, maybe.

The storyline provides a few bits of interest wrt the mansion occupants and an opportunity to drop a bombshell on the daughter -- that goes nowhere.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
There is really no sandbox during the Lana segment. (Not that there is much actual sandbox anywhere really -- you are dragged bodily through every section if you want to go or not -- the only "sandbox" is how quickly you want to make non-essential cash and if you want to do it working at auto repair or at the diner and if the other auto workers appeal enough to hit on them).

Essentially, you have a few meaningless choices as to how you help Lana out around the house and one choice (Lana as friend or lover) that might become important in future updates, maybe.

The storyline provides a few bits of interest wrt the mansion occupants and an opportunity to drop a bombshell on the daughter -- that goes nowhere.
What are some other choices you would like to have available?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Great, the poll shows what I've always believed, that those complaining about the MC's women being into each other as well are a small minority.
Devs should really stop listening to them. I mean, give them an option to skip threesomes or lesbian scenes, but don't cut any of them out for just a few people complaining.
I think I have learned my lesson when it comes to not including the opinions of the minority. I will write the story for the top two options.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The main choice I was offended by not having is not being a creep to my sister.
Here I am ready to rob a bank vault -- and suddenly I'm forced to waste several weeks sniffing my sleeping sister! Why?
Your talking about Holly, gotcha! I'll make it a choice as to whether or not you want to do it in version 7A. Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: fishysnake
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes