Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Why doesn't this game have more patrons? Is it because it's a sandbox and a lot of devs use that as an excuse to scam their patrons with tiny updates?

I'm not saying Robbery1211 does that, I just think there is a negative stigma attached to sandbox games. Granted the negative stigma is well earned, but that doesn't mean ALL sandbox games are cash grabs. The Timestamps series for example are great and full of content, but I think they are the exception and not the rule.

I actually really like this game. The story is interesting, the models are mostly gorgeous, and there are quite a few really hot sex scenes. If I weren't already supporting 5 other devs, I would probably add Robbery1211 to my list along with Killer7. After I pay off my last credit card, I'll probably do just that.

I'm honestly curious and I don't mean to discourage Robbery1211 or anything, I think this game deserves way more patrons.
Sandbox gameplay is annoying. Thats it. Like I started playing this update and after clicking around Lanas house I have no idea what to do and hints dont work. For sandbox game to be popular you need either 10/10 amazing renders/art or really really polished and smooth sandbox. I like this game but it has neither of those.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Why doesn't this game have more patrons? Is it because it's a sandbox and a lot of devs use that as an excuse to scam their patrons with tiny updates?

I'm not saying Robbery1211 does that, I just think there is a negative stigma attached to sandbox games. Granted the negative stigma is well earned, but that doesn't mean ALL sandbox games are cash grabs. The Timestamps series for example are great and full of content, but I think they are the exception and not the rule.

I actually really like this game. The story is interesting, the models are mostly gorgeous, and there are quite a few really hot sex scenes. If I weren't already supporting 5 other devs, I would probably add Robbery1211 to my list along with Killer7. After I pay off my last credit card, I'll probably do just that.

I'm honestly curious and I don't mean to discourage Robbery1211 or anything, I think this game deserves way more patrons.
Because the first version of this game had a Black mc. They bitched so much that he made him white. You know first impressions leave a big one.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Been playing 6d and can't figure out how to get the julia scene and the rest of heather content...the rest of the story is pretty straight forward and can't be missed but side stuff for julia, heather and the auto shop girls can be missed easily aswell as a scene with kelly and maybe some lana stuff. hints don't help with those characters.
Did you ever find the new heather content. I'm going to assume its way before the ending. Unless its in that Lana house mode.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Did you ever find the new heather content. I'm going to assume its way before the ending. Unless its in that Lana house mode.
gave up for the moment....was on my third playthrough and need a little break before i beat my head on the keyboard lol

rai2001

Dec 10, 2019
whats new in this update? is it something new or nah beacouse already played 6d some time ago, isit worth the download?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Because the first version of this game had a Black mc. They bitched so much that he made him white. You know first impressions leave a big one.
I love the Patrons I do have. The game went all the way down to the dollar Patrons and no one leaked it. I'm sure it wont always be like that but it was like that this time. That would be one hell of a poll wouldn't it?
I do not support ROCKING ROBIN because...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I love the Patrons I do have. The game went all the way down to the dollar Patrons and no one leaked it. I'm sure it wont always be like that but it was like that this time. That would be one hell of a poll wouldn't it?
I do not support ROCKING ROBIN because...
Well I'll guess I ask you how do you even unlock Heather new scenes?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Sandbox gameplay is annoying. Thats it. Like I started playing this update and after clicking around Lanas house I have no idea what to do and hints dont work. For sandbox game to be popular you need either 10/10 amazing renders/art or really really polished and smooth sandbox. I like this game but it has neither of those.
This...of every 10 sandbox games created 9 of them suck the life out of anything enjoyable. It's to a point now that even if the story looks interesting, if it's sandbox, I likely wont play it.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Can you guys please like the game (The first post where you download it.) if you haven’t already and rate it if you are going to give it five stars lol.
Realy, not yet, because we have receive no update advancements in 3 months.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

I think ROCKING ROBIN may be blackballed on this site. It seems like it is intentionally kept off of any list that may promote it. Support comes in a lot of more ways other than money. You can talk highly about Rocking Robin in another forum or give it a favorable rating. None of which happens here. If you search hard enough you can find forums where I'm practically begging people to add the game to their list. It's the little fans that I do have that keep me going.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Can you tell me where you got stuck so I can try to make it more clear in the next update?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can you tell me where you got stuck so I can try to make it more clear in the next update?
Day 1 in Lanas house when she leaves living room to get ready for a visit from Johnnie. I tried clicking on hint button but it doesnt tell me anything at all.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This game is definately on the underrated side. PLots interesting and the girls are stunning. If this ends up being harem end to the game...heather,lana, robin, Miss Fine and julia will be at the head of the harem.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes