BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So is this update continuing stories or is it another one where I’m going to have to start up a previous save/new game? It’s always a bit awkward when updates go back towards content.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Huh, i away thought that this is incest game? Or was it de-incested by patreon rules? If so, whis is the last incest version?
Well, there is no relations between MC and his blood relatives, though stepcest is another story... Also, it never had incest (as in blood relationship) version, naturally there was no incest patch, and I am safe to say there won't be, as it would make setup pointless.
(MC is pursuing stepmother/adoptive mother, and her daugther from previous marriage)

Reactions: Robbery1211

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well, my VN ends in the same spot when Robin tell she is preagnant. So no more story in this updadte?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I would prefer it if Robin gets jealous and clingy for a while, but eventually you can get her on board with the harem situation. If she immediately turns into Jaime from WVM, that would be really boring. Some bickering between Lana and Robin about who is the #1 waifu would be a cool little arc lol.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
ROCKING ROBIN [v0.6D] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 3.35GB

Compressed version for PC (420MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Can you see all of the scenes in the VN mode yet or is it still just limited scenes?

I know Robbery1211 was working on this, but I'm not sure if he has gotten to it yet.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Can you guys please like the game (The first post where you download it.) if you haven’t already and rate it if you are going to give it five stars lol.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... I'm missing the 2 heather scenes and 1 Lana scene. The rest was easy. I sure hop Heather new scenes not depending on Lana pics.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Why doesn't this game have more patrons? Is it because it's a sandbox and a lot of devs use that as an excuse to scam their patrons with tiny updates?

I'm not saying Robbery1211 does that, I just think there is a negative stigma attached to sandbox games. Granted the negative stigma is well earned, but that doesn't mean ALL sandbox games are cash grabs. The Timestamps series for example are great and full of content, but I think they are the exception and not the rule.

I actually really like this game. The story is interesting, the models are mostly gorgeous, and there are quite a few really hot sex scenes. If I weren't already supporting 5 other devs, I would probably add Robbery1211 to my list along with Killer7. After I pay off my last credit card, I'll probably do just that.

I'm honestly curious and I don't mean to discourage Robbery1211 or anything, I think this game deserves way more patrons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes