harem99

May 27, 2020
Story seems pretty cool so far. You didn't box yourself in with the typical incest tale of being locked in one house with all your females.Hopefully there's quite a few branching paths in the story and a plenty of decision making that actually has noticeable effects. The females look good to me and all the naysayers up top, why'd you even click on this if you don't like black women or black people in general? The animations are good even tho there's not that a lot of content yet. I can see the extra mechanics going to be thrown in like the owing money and paying it back. Hopefully a multitude of jobs and ways to earn money are available in the future. My Verdict: its a demo. Didn't expect much but I see it has good potential. Just needs a bit of time in the oven like all new ones. I got my eye on this one tho.
thx

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
As far as game play goes, the only thing that I might change is the fight scene with Lana's boyfriend. I'm sorry, but I am terrible with names and I don't remember his. I don't know how I feel about having to wait until he looks away just so I can sucker punch him. I thought it might be fun to have a boxing mini game inserted there. The thing is I know that mini games can get a lot of hate. I'm not sure whether it is mini games in general that people don't like, or if it is because mini games are so poorly done. For example in one game MC gets into a fight with one of the characters in the story. The boxing game is slightly challenging. The problem is that once you win the fight in the mini game, you go back to the story and lose that fight anyway. What was the point of the boxing mini game if whether you win or lose, you still lose the fight in the story? Another story had a mini game that was impossible for me to win. A lot of people had the same problem. Turned out that people who had a high refresh rate on their monitors could not win the mini game. I had to go into my monitor settings and change the refresh rate to beat the game. In this particular story the mini game had to repeatedly be played to raise a stealth stat. In general, it seems a lot of stories that have mini games either make them too hard or too easy. I am curious what people think about mini games in these stories. As I said they seem to get a lot of complaints, but it may be that people are just more ready to complain about something that they don't like than praise something that they do. Any comments?

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
Stumbled upon this game, Just getting into it. Enjoying it so far, a little repetitive but that could be me just doing things in a bad order so it's not really a complaint.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Hi just asking is incest out the game due to patreon TOS and if so will there be patches in the future cause i want 3some with robin and her mom mmmmmm getting HARD just thinking about it .

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Been playing 6d and can't figure out how to get the julia scene and the rest of heather content...the rest of the story is pretty straight forward and can't be missed but side stuff for julia, heather and the auto shop girls can be missed easily aswell as a scene with kelly and maybe some lana stuff. hints don't help with those characters.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Been playing 6d and can't figure out how to get the julia scene and the rest of heather content...the rest of the story is pretty straight forward and can't be missed but side stuff for julia, heather and the auto shop girls can be missed easily aswell as a scene with kelly and maybe some lana stuff. hints don't help with those characters.
We don't have 6d....

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Huh, i away thought that this is incest game? Or was it de-incested by patreon rules? If so, whis is the last incest version?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes