Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I don't want to change your opinion, there is no point to discuss tastes, but isn't Heather perfect example of spoiled brat? Also after MC rejected her, Lana found good for nothing thug as boyfriend. I would say it's great deal of insecurity... :)
(PS, it's not that I dislike this two characters, I just found this comparison bit odd).
I guess I didnt express myself clearly there. I like spoiled brat characters but I dont like it when they are insecure. That's why Heather is endearing to me and Robin is not. And I dont consider Lana insecure. She loved mc and he starting going out with someone else so she did some stupid shit, it happens eh.

Robin is always downplaying the importance of money.
Thats in itself is a sign of being spoiled I would say.:)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I guess I didnt express myself clearly there. I like spoiled brat characters but I dont like it when they are insecure. That's why Heather is endearing to me and Robin is not. And I dont consider Lana insecure. She loved mc and he starting going out with someone else so she did some stupid shit, it happens eh.

Thats in itself is a sign of being spoiled I'd say.:)
I'm still not sure how her still being in love with MC even after he lost all his money and continuing to tell him that he does not need to spend money on her makes her spoiled. I guess we define spoiled differently.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just started playing this and tried the sandbox mode.
Out of curiosity, how long am I going to be railroaded from one scene to the other before there's any actual sandbox gameplay happening and I get to decide what to do?

• Haha
Reactions: Robbery1211

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well, to be honest "I think my feet are to big for girl" is lesser sign of insecurity than "My crush wants other one, let's hook up with first one coming". I am not bashing her. People do mistakes, like you said. But my point is this mistake was fruit of insecurity.
Again, I am not trying to change your preferences, I am just saying, from my understanding Lana is insecure. She hides under the image of no nonsense tough girl, but it shows. As for Heather... well, I think I said everything. (And I actually like her that way).. Besides, at every character at any game, novel, movie... we can find pros and cons... also, sometimes negative traits make character better...
I was talking more about stuff like "omg my gold digger mom who uses men and gets used by them got used and dumped so now I want you to jerk off to me so I know you still want me". It comes off ridiculous for a character thats shown as a sensible person otherwise. Sometimes she is shown as hyper competent character and sometimes she is like 13 years old stupid girl. I am not saying its unrealistic or bad, I just dont like it. But hey at least she is not Katherine.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I was talking more about stuff like "omg my gold digger mom who uses men and gets used by them got used and dumped so now I want you to jerk off to me so I know you still want me". It comes off ridiculous for a character thats shown as a sensible person otherwise. Sometimes she is shown as hyper competent character and sometimes she is like 13 years old stupid girl. I am not saying its unrealistic or bad, I just dont like it. But hey at least she is not Katherine.
Sorry, I have deleted that post. Why? I keep repeating same things over and over, which I don't really like. Nothing against you, or anybody else, sometimes I got annoyed with me repeating same things over and over.
I am not trying to say Robin is better than Lana or Heather... Ok, I like her more than those two. I do like such women in reality, and I guess I prefer them in games. Somebody prefers other types... it's natural.
My only point was, that I find your starting comparison bit off mark. :) Hope you don't mind exchange of opinions.
PS, Robin's mom is not Robin. Same as Heather's mom is not Heather.

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
Hmm.. Interesting
This game is great, I just hope the Dev continues in the same direction as it is a very enjoyable story. I really enjoy that you have Story mode and Sandbox, to me with the hint system it is very original in concept. KUDOS!! Also I really enjoyed the animation top notch and the storyboard is great the writing is first class, and easy to follow with no grammatical error or crazy words that are not explained like BoB ... Boss of Bosses nice concept brought into the story. Looking forward to the continuation.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
There are certain scenes, like the ten days with Lana and the jail scene, that take a lot of time. If I finished them before releasing, it would be 6 months per release and I've learned from a couple other Dev's behaviors that people don't want to wait that long. Another reason is because I want to get opinions on certain scene before I create them. Such as Jayla being forced to wear a trenchcoat when providing the NDA. Or a threesome with Lana and Robin where they all interact because some people consider that NTR. Also, Elaine's backstory which is 50/50 right now. Thanks for the heads up ptahn.
If 50% of the people that support your game don't like the backstory, imagine how many of the people that don't support the game don't like it. And before any one asks why a developer should care what non-supporters think, because the developer wants them to become supporters.

Reactions: cib64

Led

Jul 16, 2017
If 50% of the people that support your game don't like the backstory, imagine how many of the people that don't support the game don't like it. And before any one asks why a developer should care what non-supporters think, because the developer wants them to become supporters.
You can't do the math, unless you're assuming that those people don't support the game, because they don't like the backstory. Maybe they do like it, but don't support for other reasons.

Reactions: Robbery1211
May 20, 2017
Hey there, I am at this point in the story where Mr. Embarrato asks for a name of the father's killer, but choosing any of it gets the MC killed. Is it a bug? Any way around it?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
You can't do the math, unless you're assuming that those people don't support the game, because they don't like the backstory. Maybe they do like it, but don't support for other reasons.
If we call the patrons a random sample, the polling data would suggest that 50% of all people dislike the back story. That's the way polling works. In this case, the sample is not random. It is made up of people who like the game well enough to support it. It is biased in favor of the content. Logic might suggest that in the general population (the group without positive bias), the same survey would get a more negative result. More intuitive than scientific I admit.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Either way, I'm good. I can't stress this enough, this is my first game and it is incomplete. I don't know what is acceptable or not and I don't know what people like and don't. I'm learning as I go. However, there is always room for change.

Reactions: VOYEUR
D

Deleted member 1713037

I like the game, the scenes, and the girls so far. There's a whole lot of content in this game while being at 0.6

But man I dislike Katherine. Hope near the end there's some catharsis where the MC can tell her off. She talks all this nonsense about family but puts the MC out on the streets and the shady shit with the dad's death. Hope there's a point where he can get back at her.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What happened to the visual novel?
Don't like sandbox cause it's repetitive.
What else can we do?
What's with those weird questions at the beginning.
The game would have been better if I was allowed to choose them.
Lets just see if it's not too painful to play.....peace.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: michael1984

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I like the game, the scenes, and the girls so far. There's a whole lot of content in this game while being at 0.6

But man I dislike Katherine. Hope near the end there's some catharsis where the MC can tell her off. She talks all this nonsense about family but puts the MC out on the streets and the shady shit with the dad's death. Hope there's a point where he can get back at her.
Maybe at some point the MC can shag the sh*t out of her to "punish" her for being such a b*tch. :p:ROFLMAO:

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the great story.! Thanks for kill that shit head, I hate people that think they're all high and mighty. The evil mother is bad but he's even the morse. Keep up the great work , from the broke reader .

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes