ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Isn't Charmaine the one who deals with poison and isn't that how the boss died?
The mystery goes on and someone has to pay. Let's hope for the best.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yes it started into a visial novel then turned into this.
Where you sleeping under a rock that you just noticed.
No need to get all offensive, jeez. Besides, did you even read my comment? Read it again. Then read your own comment on my comment. You'll see that you missed my point, there. :rolleyes:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
No need to get all offensive, jeez. Besides, did you even read my comment? Read it again. Then read your own comment on my comment. You'll see that you missed my point, there. :rolleyes:
The game started as sandbox. The Visual Novel mode was introduced in version 4A and I haven't done much with it since besides adding the additional scenes. My main focus has been sandbox. I plan on "revamping" VN in 7A or 7B.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That sandbox had me going on for days on that mechanic job trying not to miss days and get fired.
Which delayed the story a whole lot. I was trying to get a date with one of them.
Got all the way to harder mechanic questions. I think I was safe not to lose the job after that.
I was suppose to give her some flowers but I'm already on chapter 3 and don't know if it's necessary anymore.
I think I screwed that one. After I finish, I'll start from the beginning and start one path only and not many at the same time. Otherwise it makes for the longest sandbox game in history.....peace.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
That sandbox had me going on for days on that mechanic job trying not to miss days and get fired.
Which delayed the story a whole lot. I was trying to get a date with one of them.
Got all the way to harder mechanic questions. I think I was safe not to lose the job after that.
I was suppose to give her some flowers but I'm already on chapter 3 and don't know if it's necessary anymore.
I think I screwed that one. After I finish, I'll start from the beginning and start one path only and not many at the same time. Otherwise it makes for the longest sandbox game in history.....peace.
You can still do the auto mechanic scene, it is a separate story.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The only way you can get fired is by answering 4 questions wrong in a row. Not by missing days. However, thank you for pointing that out. I will somehow make that more clear.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You can still do the auto mechanic scene, it is a separate story.
Do you know which day and what time I'm suppose to give her the flowers?
Also I couldn't find all those picture in time. There was one in the workplace at the garage.
It was clicking and I kept hitting that red question mark but nothing, actually more then 1.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
For all those that have problems triggering that scene with the flowers at the work place.
You have to leave it on her work desk. It took me a while to figure that out
You can leave it there on Fridays then every Friday after that. It will trigger more scenes.
Then after that set 2 Flowers on her desk until you trigger more scenes. Make sure you buy a lot.
That will automatically trigger the scene where you call Malcom Chance about the Robbery.
You will have no choice it triggers automatically even if you don't want to.....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I'm guessing for lack of anybody confessing it was Mr Embarrato who killed Bob and his mother.
Makes sense, he had a twisted past. He killed his ex and daughter.
Poisoned them as a matter of fact. Same way Bob died.
Though this is all speculation, nothing else makes sense since nobody confessed.
The monster had to die anyway. Seems he was greedy for territory, too greedy and got what he deserved in the end.
But I still want to know who really did it....peace.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What difficulty are you playing the game on? Have you tired reading replies from other in this forum?
I found a lot of pictures but not all of them before Heatther's call and said that her Mom found out about the pictures and said not to bother looking for them. I still couldn't find them all in time before that call....peace.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The game started as sandbox. The Visual Novel mode was introduced in version 4A and I haven't done much with it since besides adding the additional scenes. My main focus has been sandbox. I plan on "revamping" VN in 7A or 7B.
Yeah, I know. I've been playing your game since the beginning. But thanks for explaining. Personally, I prefer the sandbox version.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I have to say that I prefer the sandbox version as well. With the hint system, there was never a time that I did not know what I needed to do next and when. It's not like a lot of other games where you have to do the exact same thing five times only to get the same result, but on the sixth you get a different result that allows you to progress with the story. As far as sandbox games go, this is one of the most player friendly games that I have ever played.

I know a lot of people are asking about the photos. If you do a search for photos in this thread, one of the results is for a post showing screen shots of all the photo locations.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes