Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Robbery1211

You want your game to gain fans and popularity, switch this to a VN. If you're resorting to needing step by step instructions to move the plot forward, it will never gain the traction you're looking for.

Reactions: Dsmith724

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It is both a VN and a Sandbox. Though, I admit I need to make the VN better. View attachment 754048
I gather from the comments here that some of the content is limited to the sandbox version. It would be helpful to have that information in the selection screen you just posted.

Also the information that the (fucking miserable) pixelhunting minigame is required to unlock certain content would be useful.

Reactions: Dsmith724

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I gather from the comments here that some of the content is limited to the sandbox version. It would be helpful to have that information in the selection screen you just posted.

Also the information that the (fucking miserable) pixelhunting minigame is required to unlock certain content would be useful.
Are you talking about the photos on Lana's computer? Not finding them doesn't block any content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are you talking about the photos on Lana's computer? Not finding them doesn't block any content.
Nah not that far yet (I think?), I mean the pictures of Heather strewn about the place. I'd given up on the game after you changed the protagonist, but thought I'd give it a second chance so have been playing through from the beginning.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Nah not that far yet (I think?), I mean the pictures of Heather strewn about the place. I'd given up on the game after you changed the protagonist, but thought I'd give it a second chance so have been playing through from the beginning.
Since you are giving it another chance...

Reactions: UraN82

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since you are giving it another chance...
Yeah I looked it up in this thread and found them, but thanks. What I meant was that it would be useful to be informed IN GAME that not taking the time to pixel hunt would lock you out of content a few days later.

I would suggest linking the guide you just posted from the OP, though.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah I looked it up in this thread and found them, but thanks. What I meant was that it would be useful to be informed IN GAME that not taking the time to pixel hunt would lock you out of content a few days later.

I would suggest linking the guide you just posted from the OP, though.
Gotcha, will do.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I like the Tikkoya character but can't get any interactions. I've finished the game to date and have all other interactions. The Tikkoya ones are a mystery? Any help?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
The game is really good. The story has become more engaging, with loose ends now being brought together. The story is good, dialogue good, sex scenes hot, renders and models beautiful(Tikkoya). Dev has done a professional job. It's an aberration that he has only 79 patrons atm. The game isn't a niche case. It ticks a lot of kink boxes. There are so many games out there with massive grinding or terrible dialogue that somehow find an audience. This game deserves more support imo. If Robbery1211 is looking for a tip to garner more backing, I would suggest updating more often to keep the game in the spotlight. Even with less renders per update. Few renders can still be satisfying. Once a month or so. Braindrop updated once a week. Every Thursday was WVM. Make those renders count. My other tip would be to consider making future updates more linear more like a straight VN. Moving away from the sandbox. I think you'll find more people prefer VN's than the freedom of sandboxes. It's really easy to make a sandbox that leaves the player clicking around at random with no idea where and when something will happen. That is not fun. And players don't appreciate it. In this game the hints help ALOT. But, the player shouldn't need to regularly resort to hints.

Anyway, thanks for the game. Really enjoy it. New backer.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm not sure if that was in response to me or not. My comment was just an explanation of why I think the game doesn't make as much money as it should. It's not a discussion of the quality of the game. I do think the Lana story needs to be redone for quality's sake as well as for income's sake. The backstory for MC says that he was in foster care and was at some point was adopted. MC's father learns of MC's existence and tracks him down. He becomes a part of MC's life. There is a scene of MC playing with his father as a small child. Lana was never adopted and just grew out of foster care. They must have met in foster care. Were they sleeping in the same bed then? Did she give a BJ to a little kid? She said that she chose to move next him? Did MC's father buy her the house and car? Were they sleeping in the same bed after she moved in next door? The story just makes it seem like they've been together for a long time; but he just turned 18. MC was taken out of foster care as a child. She remained until she was 18. The timelines just don't match up.
I really love your attention to the details of the story. Let me try to clean some things up. Somewhere in there it says that Lana's family was killed in a cruise ship accident and their entire fortunate was left to her. The exact words are "She bought the house with some of her inheritance." "She lost her entire family in a cruise ship accident when she was very young."

During Lana's time the MC ask her how rich she is and she says she doesn't know because the government borrows money from her. She also says that she doesn't like that she has the means to help him and he won't accept her help. He also says, "My father made sure that her foster parents treated her well because of the love that I had for her but that was as far as he went." There is nothing that says that he didn't visit her at her foster parents house. As a matter of fact, when the MC is upset because he has to watch Robin he says "It was my responsibility to sit with her every day until her ride from school came." "I didn't know why." "All I knew is that I couldn't hang out with Lana and Jason." "I couldn't play my game.""I couldn't even spend time with Heather and Holly.""I hated it." The MC and Robin did meet in high school.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Question concerning the poll. If the love triangle wins does it mean that it's gonna be the only way how proceed the story with Lana and Robin or there still will be option to have relationship just with one of them?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sandbox gameplay is annoying. Thats it. Like I started playing this update and after clicking around Lanas house I have no idea what to do and hints dont work. For sandbox game to be popular you need either 10/10 amazing renders/art or really really polished and smooth sandbox. I like this game but it has neither of those.
That's nonsense. Some of most popular games are sandbox. I understand some people are confused with sandbox, but for fuck's sake, just think before writing your responses.
Summertime Saga, arguably most profitable game around here, is sandbox. Man of The House, very popular game here was also a sandbox. Milfy City is a sandbox... (yup I know he doesn't update but it's big earner).
Some other popular sandbox games are : Long Live the Princes, Mythic Manor, Cure my Addiction, The Tyrant...
In short game needs more of promotion, as sandbox games are big earners..

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes