ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I honestly hate that you have to start over but it is too hard to predict where someone saved and code for that. To make this version compatible with old saves I beat the game with every other version and made sure that I could start 6a from that. The problems come when someone saves in the middle of a scene. In this case the Mr. Embarrato scene. In 5a/b it was the final scene invoked by pressing the hint button. In 6a I moved it to the car ranger screen and in doing so left an empty return for anyone who saved in the middle of it because there is nothing for the scene to return to anymore so it defaults to the main screen.

If you don't want to have to start over, open 5a/b and finish the Mr.Embarrato scene until you go back to the map then save there. Use that save in 6A.

PS. Make sure you downloaded the latest version 6a.2
You can just do like other devs, when you start a new game you get to chose if you want to start with the last episode content.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
You can just do like other devs, when you start a new game you get to chose if you want to start with the last episode content.
The problem with this is that I only advance the story on numbered updates, 2a to 3a. On letter updates, 4a to 4b, I change a little of the beginning and the middle. So by the time you go from 5a to 6a the beginning and the middle has already changed and you have missed it.

Hence, did anyone see the scene where Dustin kisses his mom?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Any news about a walkthrough? From what I've seen the walkthrough available requires one to be a high-tier patron.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Any news about a walkthrough? From what I've seen the walkthrough available requires one to be a high-tier patron.
you dont need one, just open console to money cheat and press the ? on the map whenever you feel like you are stuck. the only thing i had issues with was the last photo thats in the pool area as thats the only one that doesn't have a hint that places a big red circle around the picture (there will be a "?" on the top right when you are in an area that has a picture, click for it to activate wallhack mode)

Reactions: sniff3005

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If i play VN mode do i miss any content compared to sandbox or is it the same?
I don't think you miss anything important. But the VN mode forces you into a particular situation here and there, where you'd have more options in the sandbox. The most noticeable one is the cop. You have to play her content in the VN mode, whereas you can leave it out in sandbox. When you get there you'll understand what I mean.

Reactions: Abhai

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
There is only one person know about MC's daddy and she got what she want she get her wife again she still got her house she don't lose anything but gain something all arrows showing same target... and damn Robin's mother ..... what a milf

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7A Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Can anyone clarify a few things for me. What exactly do the red options indicate? Are they the best options overall or for a particular character or that specific scene? Also, does RR have individual routes for the girls or is it a harem game or can we choose who to be with and who not to be with?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Robbery1211
i posted this on patreon but i will also post it here so that people who disagree with me can corect me if i am wrong in my asestment of the story

i'v sean some post about story confusion so i'm going to post here why i think some people get some confusion in the story:
the soundtracks + the way the mc speeks is diferent when compared to the theme of the story, what do i mean by that?
you see the way he speeks and the sountracks give a fealing of a gang from the hood, a fealing that someone is messing out with his homies, and he is going to cap someones asses for that, however the way the "main story" is presented to us is somewhat diferent, it is portraited very soprano-esc way, somewhat remenesent to the italian family mobsters, where names carry a big weight, where respect and proper etiquette are rules set in stones that should not be broken. Thous 2 themes are in contradiction with each other, so when the MC talks likes his from the hood and than all of a sudden he starts talking like his from a soprano movie, it breaks the flow of the story. The same thing happens in reverse, when he talks like he should in the italian mob with proper etiquette and carful attention to the low of succesion in the ring of the leaders in the mob all immersion breaks when he all of a sudden starts talking and behaving like he is in a back street gang from the hood.
i am fine with eather of them ( altho i do preffer the italian mobster path :p) the key would be to sticking to one of them.

hope this shared some light as to why some people mentioned that the story confuses them ( idk if this is the case for them but this is what i myself managed to get from what they were saying )

there are A LOT of red lines in it so excuse my engres :|

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess this game suddenly got protected against Unren, am I right? :unsure:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Where does the mc-dominant Elaine content end? Is it just the prison and lawyer talk for now?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Where does the mc-dominant Elaine content end? Is it just the prison and lawyer talk for now?
You'll have the option of finding out her past for 100k, confront her about it where she tells you everything, then you'll meet her in another event.

Emual

Apr 23, 2019
Do you have a complete picture location ? I miss only one and I have no Idea where it is ><

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes