Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Dev here I go praising you and you turn your back on me wtf was that getting spank by that cop when did this even come to play she just said you know the position and start spanking MC with going on this my previous save aint shit like this ever happened to me or I agreed to any of this cuck bs wtf going on. Man when you going to continue on the black Protagonist cause this some bs I ain't on.
If you are using an old save it probably defaulted. This is why I don't like using old saves but I tried for y'all.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
What's the name of the rapper behind the soundtrack, didn't find any of the tracks in youtube

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, how to start Tikkoya's route? I got all the scenes except Carla's and Tikkoya's, I only have both first gallery scenes and that's it. I'm a master mechanic and did quite a few lessons with Tikkoya. Nothing seems to advance, even if all I do is work all week at the shop.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
We still don't know from where came the "sister" and "cousin" or did i miss something, guys ?

stev69

Apr 28, 2017
She will be sitting on the stool in the back room at night. Click on her. Have you talked to her enough at her desk?
I've talked to her every day for a few weeks in the evening, she helps me with a car and then tells me to hit the shower. Afterward, sometimes she's in a stall and sometimes she's at the mirror on the right in a towel. Tried going into the stall next to her but it doesn't let me.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I've talked to her every day for a few weeks in the evening, she helps me with a car and then tells me to hit the shower. Afterward, sometimes she's in a stall and sometimes she's at the mirror on the right in a towel. Tried going into the stall next to her but it doesn't let me.
1. See her and Carla in blue towels. You have to see them both.
2. Talk to her more after that at her desk. You should get to a part where he ask her about Carla.
3. Message - she will be sitting on the stool.
4. Carla has a date, I think
5. Stall- don’t click on any other stalls only the empty one next to her when she is in it.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I get the error threenumberrand is undefined

Also this error
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 183, in script call
call dustinintro from _call_dustinintro
File "game/scripts/mainhouse.rpy", line 310, in script
label main_house_1:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 183, in script call
call dustinintro from _call_dustinintro
File "game/scripts/mainhouse.rpy", line 310, in script
label main_house_1:
File "E:\Games\ROCKING_ROBIN_V6A-v.6a.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Reactions: Konvikt

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i hope we will be able to escape the choice we nearly had nothing yet with Katherine and jullia, it would suck to end it like that

Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 69 Votes