dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I notice that quite a few people are having problems with playing old saves. The problem that I see is that the save was made in between scenes instead of at the map screen. I did not anticipate that. This is why I usually try not to allow old saves because too many things like this can go wrong. If you can, save you game the old game at the map screen then play the new one.
That helps! Thank You Robbery

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbery1211

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Can people with burned cpu get a android version please I gladly can port it but I don't think there is a way doing it with smartphone :D

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
I would have made an android version a long time ago but I don't know how to port it.
you can find the instructions how to port your game sometimes you'll need to use unren to unarchive rpa files and convert some of the movie files if you have them or you planning to have them in your game you're the dev and you know your game porting another devs games sometimes is hard and for me some of games Impossible. just follow the Instructions on renpy sometimes is so simple it depends on how your game is coded but my advice is just follow the instructions on Renpy and try to run your game in actual device you can install it through adb because it'll be simple and you don't need to transfer apk file from your computer to your android device I'll gladly port it but my cpu burned :D when the new one arrives I'll continue to port and sorry for the poor English I'm not native English speaker good luck with your project :)

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
So, if you enable the console, you get a loop complaining about it.

I don't need that aggro.
It's easy to edit the files yourself to get rid of the cheater crap but I could upload my edited files you have trouble.
search for cheatercheater
Make if funny and instead of the cheater script taking away your money write it to give you more shit!

Last edited:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I've noticed (Through looking at the reviews and the description) that the game dose not have the best grammar. How true is this? Is it playable or is it just a shite google translate?

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
It's easy to edit the files yourself to get rid of the cheater crap but I could upload my edited files you have trouble.
search for cheatercheater
Make if funny and instead of the cheater script taking away your money write it to give you more shit!
did you upload your file anywhere? or could you tell me how to edit the file you speak of?
I searched for cheatercheater but it just brings me back to your comment, thats it.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
did you upload your file anywhere? or could you tell me how to edit the file you speak of?
I searched for cheatercheater but it just brings me back to your comment, thats it.
I think that's all of them... Let me know if you still get errors.

Reactions: gregers

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Just pointing out a few grammatical errors to the Dev so that they can edit.

Firstly, the sentence "Maybe he can sneak over his aunts house and sleep but" is not correct as there should be a comma after but. Furthermore, I think that "Maybe" should have a comma after it because it is the start of a new sentence and is being used as a connective witch cannot be done if the that specif word starts the sentence, hence it needs a comma, to do the connecting. (Not 100% on the latter claim...)

Secondly, the sentence "behind his families eviction" is also wrong. You used the term families as a way to mean possession. This isn't inherently wrong as the person may have one or more families. However, families is always plural and unless in the exception I gave then it is never a plural possessive. To fix that you should change it your sentence from "behind his families eviction" to "behind his family's eviction". Here this makes a lot more sense.
Apologies for nit-picking.

Reactions: Robbery1211

jmk725

Jan 6, 2018
Having same problem as others, completely new game but getting the loop with Heather in the auto repair garage. Cant enter garage at all now.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Having same problem as others, completely new game but getting the loop with Heather in the auto repair garage. Cant enter garage at all now.
I figured out the problem and yes it is an error on my part big time. Prior to this scene you have to have had sex with Heather to advance or you are going to get the infinite loop. I will be uploading the corrected game momentarily but it will take 6 hours to upload to the sites. If you want to see the scenes sooner you have to fuck Heather in the shower.

Reactions: jmk725
4.10 star(s) 69 Votes