Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I dont like the idea new Coltore BOSS spanked by some woman and being submissive! That's not match with our character at all...( I'M COLTORE NEW BOSS! I'M POWERFULL! oh shit momma dont hit that hard hahaha very funny -_- )

View attachment 503752
In this version you don't have to get whipped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Just pointing out a few grammatical errors to the Dev so that they can edit.

Firstly, the sentence "Maybe he can sneak over his aunts house and sleep but" is not correct as there should be a comma after but. Furthermore, I think that "Maybe" should have a comma after it because it is the start of a new sentence and is being used as a connective witch cannot be done if the that specif word starts the sentence, hence it needs a comma, to do the connecting. (Not 100% on the latter claim...)

Secondly, the sentence "behind his families eviction" is also wrong. You used the term families as a way to mean possession. This isn't inherently wrong as the person may have one or more families. However, families is always plural and unless in the exception I gave then it is never a plural possessive. To fix that you should change it your sentence from "behind his families eviction" to "behind his family's eviction". Here this makes a lot more sense.
Apologies for nit-picking.
Thank you so much! How much to edit the script?

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
For VN we dont has that section as far I know. Because I dont see anyting.

View attachment 503794
Ohhhh, sorry I thought you were talking about the sandbox mode. No, In VN your her bitch.

The reason is that VN is just supposed to be click and go. If you were dominate you would have to go to jail. Besides getting your ass whooped and the lawyer which has no scenes yet, there is really no big difference.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ohhhh, sorry I thought you were talking about the sandbox mode. No, In VN your her bitch.

The reason is that VN is just supposed to be click and go. If you were dominate you would have to go to jail. Besides getting your ass whooped and the lawyer which has no scenes yet, there is really no big difference.
VN or not I dont think that's good route for new coltore boss...

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Sorry, just one more question, where do i drop these files?
Thank you.
in the game /script dir
remove the numbers in the names by renaming the files, e.g. change 03635_script.rpy to script.rpy

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have the same problem.
I figured out the problem and yes it is an error on my part big time. Prior to this scene you have to have had sex with Heather to advance or you are going to get the infinite loop. I will be uploading the corrected game momentarily but it will take 6 hours to upload to the sites. If you want to see the scenes sooner you have to fuck Heather in the shower.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I figured out the problem and yes it is an error on my part big time. Prior to this scene you have to have had sex with Heather to advance or you are going to get the infinite loop. I will be uploading the corrected game momentarily but it will take 6 hours to upload to the sites. If you want to see the scenes sooner you have to fuck Heather in the shower.
The problem is... I had sex with her before, but I still got the loop.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
My Dawg made them legs quiver thats what 9 1/2 and up does to them I can relate go Dev you a real hood luva. :ROFLMAO: The breakthrough.

Reactions: Robbery1211

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev here I go praising you and you turn your back on me wtf was that getting spank by that cop when did this even come to play she just said you know the position and start spanking MC with going on this my previous save aint shit like this ever happened to me or I agreed to any of this cuck bs wtf going on. Man when you going to continue on the black Protagonist cause this some bs I ain't on.

stev69

Apr 28, 2017
Just discovered this game and I loved it. Awesome story and renders.

Question though, I hit the end of the current version, I've unlocked everything except I only have the first unlock for both Tikkoya and Carla. Mechanic points are at 152. I think I need to massage Tikkoya, but I can't get that to trigger. I've talked to Jason about going further with her, but that's the last thing I got. Any ideas?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It's easy to edit the files yourself to get rid of the cheater crap but I could upload my edited files you have trouble.
search for cheatercheater
Make if funny and instead of the cheater script taking away your money write it to give you more shit!
A definite thought.

"Cheatercheater", huh?

thanx

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Just downloaded for the first time and I'm in this endless loop. Unless I'm missing something, I can't progress past these 2 screens.
1577951249362.png 1577951259627.png

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Just discovered this game and I loved it. Awesome story and renders.

Question though, I hit the end of the current version, I've unlocked everything except I only have the first unlock for both Tikkoya and Carla. Mechanic points are at 152. I think I need to massage Tikkoya, but I can't get that to trigger. I've talked to Jason about going further with her, but that's the last thing I got. Any ideas?
She will be sitting on the stool in the back room at night. Click on her. Have you talked to her enough at her desk?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes