Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I don't know how to unlock Tikkoya last scene. I keep giving her flowers nothing happening.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I have to admit, this game confuses me. I have no idea what it's supposed to aiming for.

Game is titled Rocking Robin named for one of the girls in the game who also happens to be the MC's girlfriend.

All good so far. Robin is the lead character, must be about the pair of them .... only no. Game rarely shows her, and he's shagging half the town.

Unlike other games named after characters like Melody and Haley, Robin doesn't seem to be central and i've got no idea why it's named after her when he's doing his very best to fuck everyone else.
Agreed, I'd name this game "Leaving Lana's friendzone" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You played it .. you got to the end ... give out the feed back you desire and no probs .. delete away!
Any inconsistencies you would like to share off the top of your head would mean feed back and help

Happy new 20 20 Gaming Year everybody!
Stick to the robbery you know 'cause the robbery you desire might not be the one you deserve!

Game On!

Reactions: Robbery1211

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I load Old save and after talk with Officer Elaine Willian then end game to menu. no update.
what happens?

EDIT: Nevermind that work now with rollback back.

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Rocking Robin [v0.6A] [Robbery1211] (2.7 gb rar pc source)
496 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
I think something is wrong with Zippy link. Can you check it.

Reactions: UraN82

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think something is wrong with Zippy link. Can you check it.
working fine..try the other one if zippy doesnt work for you
edit.
the third one added as well, so good luck with these links

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The writing is a bit... strange xD Like, sometimes it's "yo, fo sho dawg, ya'll know I'm all about dat business" and sometimes it's "I apologize if I have caused irregularities in your daily routine". Are we supposed to be in an alternate universe ghetto? Are we upper middle class "wiggers"? None of the above?
I don't think it gets as bad as the first one but the short answer is yes :cool: #moodatdatime

Reactions: hammerface

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I load Old save and after talk with Officer Elaine Willian then end game to menu. no update.
what happens?

EDIT: Nevermind that work now with rollback back.
How do You rollback? Whatever I try after this scene RRScreenshot_1.png game transfer to game main screen RRScreenshot_2..png .
How to continue game?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
How do You rollback? Whatever I try after this scene View attachment 503359 game transfer to game main screen View attachment 503360 .
How to continue game?
I notice that quite a few people are having problems with playing old saves. The problem that I see is that the save was made in between scenes instead of at the map screen. I did not anticipate that. This is why I usually try not to allow old saves because too many things like this can go wrong. If you can, save you game the old game at the map screen then play the new one.

Reactions: dr FeelGood
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes