Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
If you actually look for it you will find it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not in this thread. They are talking about the hidden one that plays only once after the first time you start the entire game. It's right after the every child intro but you have to wait for it. I put in there because the title image was Ms. Fine and the song says "Dat Bitch, Dat Bitch is FINE" I'll post it later.

Reactions: thomasxlong

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
It's not in this thread. They are talking about the hidden one that plays only once after the first time you start the entire game. It's right after the every child intro but you have to wait for it. I put in there because the title image was Ms. Fine and the song says "Dat Bitch, Dat Bitch is FINE" I'll post it later.
Seriously? Now I'm going to have to download the game again so I can listen to it

Reactions: Robbery1211

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
bro....ive been looking for 1 more picture for 2 weeks and im just done /giveup lol....ive got everyone shown on this thread and i need 1 more

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So after playing through to the end....i'm convinced that it was either the aunt or the restaurant manager that murdered the mc's father. And the sister......damn she is gorgeous. I had to play it in sandbox mode to get her scenes :love: :love: :love:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
the thread title says v0.5b, all download links lead to v0.5b .... the changelog lists v0.6a changes ....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:did I miss something?

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Good game! I agree that you need to put some hardcore in there so it doesn't get boring.

Problem with latest version: I started a fresh game using version 3b. I cannot get past the beginning. When the screen says "This game is for adults only..." and the dialogue text says "That's right", the next screen is black and doesn't change to the next one after that. I am stuck on the black screen. Tried it several times. I've chosen the white guy and tried with or without the custom name. If i choose the black guy, then the game starts.
I have EXACTLY the same issue, heard so much about this game, decided to give it a go, and i cant event start it.
Any fix for this?

Reactions: MikieB

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
any working cheat mod so far ? i mean for money for example ?, not just for the gallery

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes