• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Just downloaded this for the first time and I have to say I loved it. The story is intriguing and very interesting and fun. The characters are likable and I really like them all especially Lana. I cannot wait for the next build. I will be supporting on patrion.

A guide would be nice although it’s fairly easy to figure out just to find all options :).

Reactions: Robbery1211

Asu

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know how long is the play time for the current build? or should i just wait for even more content to be released.

Thank you if anyone reply to this.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know how long is the play time for the current build? or should i just wait for even more content to be released.

Thank you if anyone reply to this.
My answer would always be wait but that’s because the day after a release I start changing everything. You guy should know by now how I do it. Let me tell you though, 6A is already some of my best work. This is my first game so I’m constantly learning how to do things better and 5B is just a taste. In short, 6A, you will not be disappointed. Of course the story line is advancing and I’m removing all blocks. That’s all I’m going to say publicly for now. Thank you so much for playing my game and I hope you continue to do so in the future.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
great game, I wanted to follow him but without a walkthrough it is out of reach for me. :cry:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
How do you escape the diner? She says window or back but either I'm missing something obvious or something has broke because there doesn't seem to be anyway out or anyway to move things forward.
Go to the screen where you can see her say just go then press the globe at the top right

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes