JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Fucking Hell I remember this game
I'm watching a Horror Movie in my PC Max Volume With Headset It's 2 Am and then i just finish this Downloading and then I open it and continue the Movie I know that the Jump scare is Coming because the movie is becoming silent and then the Music on the Game Scare the Shit out of me XD That's why I will never ever going to Forget this game.

jon4

May 16, 2018
is there any walkthrough or save for heather in the bathroom my old saves don't work

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Loving this! I played a previous version in sandbox and was kinda aimless. Took the VN route this time and it was a whole different experience. I'll try some other choices and see what the difference are, but I get the feeling a truly faithful route will not lead to the most satisfying experience.

My one real complaint is Elaine. I guess there was a reason that choice to check out the "Elaine story" was highlighted in red. Seriously, fuck that S&M crap. I'm sure some people are into it and that's cool. I just dislike the fact that you can't turn it off. After seeing what she's about the first time, I should be able to tell her to fuck off during future encounters. I mean, even if she is persistent, you've got thousands in your pocket at that point. You can't afford a couple 150 dollar microcams on your car and body to get some "piss off I have blackmail footage" material or something?

But, like I said, it is highlighted in red so I guess that's the warning. Maybe include a "you will become a dom's bitch if you do this, so beware if that disgusts you" tag or something in future versions?

Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think were all in the same boat were all FUCKING SICK OF THE RESTARTING on every update lol. I'm done with this game until it finished or he learns how to do some coding lol Sorry but this is crazy
I agree, play it when it is finished in about 2 years. I can't help it, I keep adding things at the beginning. I already have for version 6A as well. Just a heads up.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Loving this! I played a previous version in sandbox and was kinda aimless. Took the VN route this time and it was a whole different experience. I'll try some other choices and see what the difference are, but I get the feeling a truly faithful route will not lead to the most satisfying experience.

My one real complaint is Elaine. I guess there was a reason that choice to check out the "Elaine story" was highlighted in red. Seriously, fuck that S&M crap. I'm sure some people are into it and that's cool. I just dislike the fact that you can't turn it off. After seeing what she's about the first time, I should be able to tell her to fuck off during future encounters. I mean, even if she is persistent, you've got thousands in your pocket at that point. You can't afford a couple 150 dollar microcams on your car and body to get some "piss off I have blackmail footage" material or something?

But, like I said, it is highlighted in red so I guess that's the warning. Maybe include a "you will become a dom's bitch if you do this, so beware if that disgusts you" tag or something in future versions?
That's actually a good idea. Thanks!

Reactions: Vanderer

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I agree, play it when it is finished in about 2 years. I can't help it, I keep adding things at the beginning. I already have for version 6A as well. Just a heads up.
Just keep up your great work, no sweat!
Also, to all complainers, while everybody may post comments and opinions here whatever his/her heart desires (as long as kept civil or whatever the age if internet did to the concept) consider supporting creators whose work you enjoy for free here with a dollar and post any grievances you have with on _their_ patreon.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Nice games..fucking hot girls and milfs :devilish:
just finish storyline nice one (y)and so now play sandbox. i am confus with Car night and Motel night.
hint said try sleep but never get police and motel nothing happens. both just sleep then next day.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Nice games..fucking hot girls and milfs :devilish:
just finish storylint nice one (y)and so now play sandbox. i am confus with Car night and Motel night.
hint said try sleep but never get police and motel nothing happens. both just sleep then next day.
Keep sleeping in the car and eventually the police will stop you. At the motel, jack off in the bed when you wake up in the morning.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
About Elaine and the S&M content:
How about doing a Paula-the-landwhale-lawyer from the game Secrets and letting the player choose between Dom and Sub? And a third 'not interested in this stuff' without negative consequences?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Now, I don't think it solves every problem, but this should be required reading for all ren'py devs.

Reactions: swammy

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! That's a VERY nice game :)
I'm happy it's a game that doesn't force you to to go through the sandbox mode because I'm lazy today ;)
Tho I'm curious now : is there a lot more content in sandbox mode ?

ps : I like Elaine's content ! I wish there was more games with this kind of content ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Rocking Robin [v0.5b] [Robbery1211] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality & may possibly break a game
Download ~240MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes