kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It's not in this thread. They are talking about the hidden one that plays only once after the first time you start the entire game. It's right after the every child intro but you have to wait for it. I put in there because the title image was Ms. Fine and the song says "Dat Bitch, Dat Bitch is FINE" I'll post it later.
It would be nice if you could post the lyrics for the Remember the name song as well. Though I understand if is too much of a hassle.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rocking Robin [v0.6A] [Robbery1211] (2.7 gb rar pc source)
496 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, this game confuses me. I have no idea what it's supposed to aiming for.

Game is titled Rocking Robin named for one of the girls in the game who also happens to be the MC's girlfriend.

All good so far. Robin is the lead character, must be about the pair of them .... only no. Game rarely shows her, and he's shagging half the town.

Unlike other games named after characters like Melody and Haley, Robin doesn't seem to be central and i've got no idea why it's named after her when he's doing his very best to fuck everyone else.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have to admit, this game confuses me. I have no idea what it's supposed to aiming for.

Game is titled Rocking Robin named for one of the girls in the game who also happens to be the MC's girlfriend.

All good so far. Robin is the lead character, must be about the pair of them .... only no. Game rarely shows her, and he's shagging half the town.

Unlike other games named after characters like Melody and Haley, Robin doesn't seem to be central and i've got no idea why it's named after her when he's doing his very best to fuck everyone else.
... What game are you playing?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What more does any gamer need to game a roberry!?!?
OP clearly states this is Cosette .. casty away, in the streets, robin is one of her patrons 4 some time
but once on the street most homeless youngsters stay homeless, broke, unreliable and in trouble!

Game On!

The story is about a once rich teenager whose family is suddenly poor and evicted from their home. The teenager must now learn life on the streets and the truth behind his families eviction. All while being homeless!

P/S = this is about shagging robin ... but a boy has needs and once Alfie = always alfie ... no taming him!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

I'm kinda agree with you, robin has her name in the title of the game, but she is one of the less attractive, less interesting and less important character of the game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Look at it this way.

Out of all the games with a characters name in the title. If you remove Dana from Dreaming of Dana, there is no game. If you remove Melody from, well, Melody then there is no game. If you remove Haley from Haley's Story there is no game. If you remove Lexi you'd remove the point of the game.

If you removed Robin the game would still go along quite well here.

I would argue that Lana has the better connection out of the 2.

I'm not slamming the game, the games great, the characters are great it's just having played other games named after characters they are the be all and end all of that game and without them that game can't go on. That isn't the case here.

With the others the relationship with the named character is the focus whether that be as friends or lovers the character and her involvement with the MC is central to the plot.

Another way of putting it would be if we renamed all the other character named games you would still know that character was one of, if no the most, important characters in the game. If we called this Pink Fluffy Marshmallow I doubt many would point at Robin as being a central character let alone important enough to have the game named after them.

Said it earlier but without the title saying so I would have assumed Lana was more involved.

Reactions: TheorPhys

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
if im not mistaken hes fooled around with his sister isnt there suppose to be a tag for incest for that? just saying

hammerface

May 18, 2018
The writing is a bit... strange xD Like, sometimes it's "yo, fo sho dawg, ya'll know I'm all about dat business" and sometimes it's "I apologize if I have caused irregularities in your daily routine". Are we supposed to be in an alternate universe ghetto? Are we upper middle class "wiggers"? None of the above?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so playing this for a few minutes, Black theif steals wallet+phone can't get it back because he supposedly threw it in the sewer, he didnt have the fucking time to do that what the hell? Nice storytelling. Seconds later he gets a call from his sister, how the heck did he get his phone back? He just got money to buy a new one from the "police woman" why would he steal it if he was going to throw it away what had to be seconds later? This isnt making much sense at the moment.
The mc's family is so wonky I wonder how the fuck he thought of it. A black dude has a white brother without an explanation. Mc's so called childhood friend dates him and he seems to be a shallow dick who well she shouldn't be dating if she had a brain worth 2 cells.
Not starting off very good.

edit now he says he switched so contacts wont transfer? wtf you need your old phone to transfer contacts and you can do that with a samsung to an iphone.
Come on dev!
If he says he doesnt have the same number either, the plotholes are just getting larger since his sister called him out of the blue.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji and JeefZ
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes