Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Being able to play this in the VN style is amazing. Not many Devs would give you that choice and I really appreciate it. Also, the girls are smoking hot, the animations are great and the story is interesting. I'm a fan.

• Love
Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I seem to be stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing or did wrong?
This was the last big scene, however, when you press the hint button it shows the final beginning talks with Katherine instead of whatever you are seeing. Did you start from a save or new game?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Robbery1211 And i have to say you did an AMAZING job for the femdom content with the police officer, a lot of devs don't succeed with this fetish, you did, and i hope we will see femdom content with Katherine too, that would be great.

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
I've talked to her every day for a few weeks in the evening, she helps me with a car and then tells me to hit the shower. Afterward, sometimes she's in a stall and sometimes she's at the mirror on the right in a towel. Tried going into the stall next to her but it doesn't let me.
more Flowers, every Friday. i put them 3times on her Desk, then she ask you what it is with all the Flowers.
now you can put 2xFlowers on her Desk...
2xFlowers.png

stev69

Apr 28, 2017
1. See her and Carla in blue towels. You have to see them both.
2. Talk to her more after that at her desk. You should get to a part where he ask her about Carla.
3. Message - she will be sitting on the stool.
4. Carla has a date, I think
5. Stall- don’t click on any other stalls only the empty one next to her when she is in it.
Got it now, thank you! I had to go to the lockers on the left, on Monday Night to see Carla in a towel. The rest was self explanatory. And worth it ;)

• Love
Reactions: Robbery1211

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to finish tuxedo quest. its say i need to go to main house and chech guards tuxedos but guard are not thate anymore

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018
Well I have a complete loop sequence with Heather in garage after talking to her about their Dad's death. Its on a complete repeat and I cant do anything else..

batanegra

May 8, 2017
with who i have to lost the virginity? because now appears lana, but i don't knof if it changes anything later

balzemonn

Dec 5, 2018
This was the last big scene, however, when you press the hint button it shows the final beginning talks with Katherine instead of whatever you are seeing. Did you start from a save or new game?
I only started playing it this week for the first time, so it was a new game. 6A I believe.

cloudaeon

Mar 29, 2018
Is there no new content after you speak to Mr Embarrato in the club about someone killing your father ? it seems to hit this point and just jump right back into the main menu.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Is there no new content after you speak to Mr Embarrato in the club about someone killing your father ? it seems to hit this point and just jump right back into the main menu.
you are going to have to start a new game

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I was afraid you'd say that :D oh well gives me something to do thanks for the quick reply !
I honestly hate that you have to start over but it is too hard to predict where someone saved and code for that. To make this version compatible with old saves I beat the game with every other version and made sure that I could start 6a from that. The problems come when someone saves in the middle of a scene. In this case the Mr. Embarrato scene. In 5a/b it was the final scene invoked by pressing the hint button. In 6a I moved it to the car ranger screen and in doing so left an empty return for anyone who saved in the middle of it because there is nothing for the scene to return to anymore so it defaults to the main screen.

If you don't want to have to start over, open 5a/b and finish the Mr.Embarrato scene until you go back to the map then save there. Use that save in 6A.

PS. Make sure you downloaded the latest version 6a.2

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes