EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
i really don't see why this game is not more popular here with water world.

there is so much garbage in the popular list, and a good game like this one is ignored, shame shame.
Because Water World has a shitton of content, and a sequel that created a fanbase already. And while RR isn't something I'd call bad, it's not something I'd call good either, especially in the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Canade

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Because Water World has a shitton of content, and a sequel that created a fanbase already. And while RR isn't something I'd call bad, it's not something I'd call good either, especially in the beginning of the game.
you didn't understand what i said , i said that both water world and rocking robins are amazing games that don't have enough support, water world has more support then rocking robbin but it's far from enough, and far less then some shitty games and even abandonned games you can find in the "top list".

Reactions: Robbery1211

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
you didn't understand what i said , i said that both water world and rocking robins are amazing games that don't have enough support, water world has more support then rocking robbin but it's far from enough, and far less then some shitty games and even abandonned games you can find in the "top list".
I did sry, it was 4 at night to me. Tho the low amount of content relatively and the other reasons I listed still applies for Robin, plus grindfest games aren't that popular anymore.

Reactions: L0rdG®imm

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
What's your idea of a good game?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I don’t think the fault is with the game. I think it is me. I am not good with advertising or even very social for that matter. My Patrons are probably bored to death because my computer is really slow so updates take way too long. Besides other previously mentioned flaws, I think the game is gaining popularity at a normal pace. Since version 5 my updates trend on fap. I’m on page 14 of trending games here. People actually post videos of my game on YouTube and create mods. This is all overwhelming for a new game developer whose first game is only on version 6. In 6B I redid the beginning, somewhat, in hopes that it eliminates some confusion with the storyline and make the beginning more interesting.

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I don’t think the fault is with the game. I think it is me. I am not good with advertising or even very social for that matter. My Patrons are probably bored to death because my computer is really slow so updates take way too long. Besides other previously mentioned flaws, I think the game is gaining popularity at a normal pace. Since version 5 my updates trend on fap. I’m on page 14 of trending games here. People actually post videos of my game on YouTube and create mods. This is all overwhelming for a new game developer whose first game is only on version 6. In 6B I redid the beginning, somewhat, in hopes that it eliminates some confusion with the storyline and make the beginning more interesting.
you are doing a good job and you are getting better, never give up, sometimes fame comes more slowly like with icstor, he gained slowly popularity with every game, and with milfy city he end-up being one of the most popular dev, but he became lazy so don't become like him.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Stunned this game is not getting more attention and some games that are garbage tier and I mean garbage tier are getting more hype than this.

I am judging this game as a non finished product. So everything I say onwards are based on the game in current state and my understanding this is a non finished product with time to develop and adjust. As of this time, I can see the potential and vision. The story, original, characters have personality. I assume you have to go back to parts already done to flesh them out as there seems to be gaps in the story.

Note I enjoyed the game, but I have to also highlight some issues I felt as this is constructive. The writing is disjointed sometimes, it is probably not the case, but I get a feeling sometimes with some scenes they feel sometimes like different people wrote different sections. Just the flow sometimes or choice of phrasing felt a bit off.

If you went back and reworded some sections to flow better, I feel that would aid this game so so much. I know off the top of my head the girlfriend seems like two different people from the first chapter and then second chapter or so, she acts a bit different. The constant daddy naming for me came on suddenly and a tonal shift.

Even if this game never takes off, whoever the dev is and you read this. I don't think you can blame yourself. This is a good standard and very easy to understand game. I played it through without ever feeling stuck or not understanding what to do next. If people complain about that, I can only assume they were spamming through not reading to get to next fap scene.

The renders are wonderful. I feel if I was to rate this and remembering this was an unfinished game which feels to me like someone is putting heart and soul into with very little patreons is commendable. I would currently give it 4 stars or so. Obviously, if it is ever finished I would have to grade it differently at that time as a whole product. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Robbery1211

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wanna see more content with the sis and the mother, robin and her mother aswell. The girls are all gorgeous though :love:

Reactions: arms99

6een

May 1, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of ROCKING_ROBIN-v.6a with jsbb9999 Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Thankyou verymuch

Reactions: DarkAssassin

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Rocking Robin is a good game
I really like your game
I just think it's a shame the game has only 32 supporters
Robbery1211 Have you thought about asking for help from other smaller developers to publicize your game?
they advertise your game and you advertise theirs
so you grow and get more supporters
many developers do this

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Rocking Robin is a good game
I really like your game
I just think it's a shame the game has only 32 supporters
Robbery1211 Have you thought about asking for help from other smaller developers to publicize your game?
they advertise your game and you advertise theirs
so you grow and get more supporters
many developers do this

I would love to do something like that but I don't know anyone. Still 32 patrons or 3200, I will continue to do this because it's something I love to do. Even reading your comment about liking my game made my day.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ROCKING ROBIN VERSION 6Bv.1 - PC

Windows -

Mac -

Completely Revised Prologue
Added the events that occurred the night of the eviction.
Added a backstory for Ms. Fine and Robin
Revised the story line and a lot of the dialogue.
Added the ability to spend the night over Lana’s house if Johnnie isn’t home.
Added a better fantasy scene when the MC first fantasizes about Lana.
Added an alternate ending to the scene with Robin on the picnic table.
Fixed several errors that made it impossible to play til completion

C will Be Released Soon

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rocking Robin [v0.6B1] [Robbery1211] (3.06 GB rar pc source)
528 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE. the compressed size is a bit larger due to a bit better images qulaity (85%) used in processing 1080p images. On the other hand the sound has been compressed more heavily, as i personally dont care much about sounds in those games ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes