• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Uhhh wtf ? All my saves are gone ? What happened ? Anyone got a save from the last update then ?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev what you forgot about the other MC because I was enjoying a none incestual playthrough and the girls wa on point

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So i'm kinda stuck at Lana 11/13. Hint says to go to her house but the only option there are watching TV or sleeping over...what am I doing wrong?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
How do you visit momma to ask about how your father died? The hint says visit the house, but you cant go to it until night and the quest wont trigger at night.
I'd like to know the same thing. Heather lets the MC come over every night, but then nothing.

So i'm kinda stuck at Lana 11/13. Hint says to go to her house but the only option there are watching TV or sleeping over...what am I doing wrong?
I found a 12th scene. the MC watched her work out one more time and then went over to Lana's place in the morning to wake her up.

However, I can't find the 13th scene. I also can't seem to meet with Jason on Saturday during the day.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
are we playing here "who could crunch it smaller"?
if so - i surely can do it to be smaller than yours?;)
i used there 85% images quality (those mainly are 1080p images), and I suppose you used a bit lower 75% or so...
nevermind, im gonna just state it as a note in the compressed post
I would gladly take his version over yours, since you only upload on mega.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So it looks like the only scene I'm missing is the final Aunt one. I also can't seem to complete my current quest. It's at aunt's house during the evening and the hint is "Ask Momma how your father died" but I can't enter the place till night time when I have to call Heather. Does anyone know what I'm missing here?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes