Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
How do we trigger the call from lana when she will alert u if the boss is in the mansion to helpthe officer on the diner the hint says lana will call during the DAY what its been a week and she hasnt called yet?
It just happens after 4-5 days

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Is there many fcking/lewd scenes in this game? I check the gallery mod via someones save file of this game and almost all the content of the gallery mod is all talking

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is there many fcking/lewd scenes in this game? I check the gallery mod via someones save file of this game and almost all the content of the gallery mod is all talking
The gallery mod is a little outdated there is a some amount of sex scenes, not many, but is not that bad, there is some characters with a lot less, but there is something from everyone.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
The gallery mod is a little outdated there is a some amount of sex scenes, not many, but is not that bad, there is some characters with a lot less, but there is something from everyone.
Huh...someone is always getting fucked in this game. There is tons of fucking and it's all animated even the cumshots

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
How do we trigger the call from lana when she will alert u if the boss is in the mansion to helpthe officer on the diner the hint says lana will call during the DAY what its been a week and she hasnt called yet?
Go home in the evening

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Huh...someone is always getting fucked in this game. There is tons of fucking and it's all animated even the cumshots
Yes, is, but some of them is not the mc, the mc fuck lana, robin, heather, elaine (submissive) kenya, charmaine, and nut on kelly and carla face.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Just started playing (latest version in VN mode). Tried in sandbox mode first, but gave up.
Was OK until you get to the forced spanking with the cop (only one option to select), now there is a second spanking scene that you have no control over.
Ya, big turn-off for me. Also goes against what the MC suppose to be, not a wimp who likes getting spank by his mommy.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Hi,

I was able to trigger the scene with Momma on Saturday morning by clicking on hint button.

Hope it helps!
I actually started the game from scratch and the last scene kind of happened on it's own when I completed the other steps.

I must have done something on an earlier play through that kept the scene from triggering. I suspect there is an error in the game since I wasn't the only one with the issue.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
how can i give tikkoya the flowers?
You have to pay to talk to her everyday in the evenings. Then'll you get a prompt to buy her flowers. Buy like 10 of them because this part of the game is very grindy. Every Friday or Saturday leave flowers on her desk in the evening. Then after a scene triggers youre going to 2 leave 2 flowers on her desk on those days. Eventually youll get to the Carla and Tikkoya scene.

My question is there any scenes of them after that?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes