herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am down to 2 of sisters photos, the 2nd one at Lana's (at least I believe there were 2 at Lana's, if not, then obviously just the one at Lana's, lol) and the 2nd at the Hotel, can anyone help?

Nickperest

Jan 4, 2019
I am down to 2 of sisters photos, the 2nd one at Lana's (at least I believe there were 2 at Lana's, if not, then obviously just the one at Lana's, lol) and the 2nd at the Hotel, can anyone help?
when you at Lana's front door pick the right side you can see the pic far right side near the fences. 2nd one at the hotel is in the lobby. when you are in the lobby pick the chair side and you will see pic on the banners up the table.

Reactions: herrbertold
Nov 11, 2019
I think my game is glitched. I started the VN version then stopped as soon as the cop spanked me lol. Restarted playing sandbox and now Lana won't call me about the guards and I cant put flowers on the desk. I've waited many days and payed a ridiculous amount of money but I still can't progress.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think my game is glitched. I started the VN version then stopped as soon as the cop spanked me lol. Restarted playing sandbox and now Lana won't call me about the guards and I cant put flowers on the desk. I've waited many days and payed a ridiculous amount of money but I still can't progress.
LMAO, don't worry, I'm adding the dominant side to the VN for the officer scene. For Lana, she calls you during the day. Do you have the apartment? When you skip days there will be an icon on the day button of the apartment on the day that she will call you. Just skip to day then.

Before she calls you must:
Have gone to the main house and saw no one there.
Called Lana from your truck
That's really it

You can only put flower on Tikkoya's desk when she isn't there. Friday Evening and Saturday. You must have flowers

Reactions: Rockstar_Rules
Nov 11, 2019
LMAO, don't worry, I'm adding the dominant side to the VN for the officer scene. For Lana, she calls you during the day. Do you have the apartment? When you skip days there will be an icon on the day button of the apartment on the day that she will call you. Just skip to day then.

Before she calls you must:
Have gone to the main house and saw no one there.
Called Lana from your truck
That's really it

You can only put flower on Tikkoya's desk when she isn't there. Friday Evening and Saturday. You must have flowers
Of course right after I posted this Lana called. I was on the map and waited til morning evening and night every single day but it took like 2 months ingame to trigger it. Also I've tried Tikkoya's desk on the days you said and it still wont work. I have 5 of everything from the store so that isn't the problem. And I've spent at least 50k on her help..

Aside from that, I really like this game. Good work man. The only thing that bothered me was watching other dudes with girls that I want lol. I'm just greedy so don't take it personal :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robbery1211
Nov 11, 2019
Welp, it did it again. Also soon as I reply lol. I spent another 25k on her and finally got a prompt. I almost feel like my game session was bugged last night. Like exiting and firing it back up solved it.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Welp, it did it again. Also soon as I reply lol. I spent another 25k on her and finally got a prompt. I almost feel like my game session was bugged last night. Like exiting and firing it back up solved it.
I glad you like the game. I made Tikkoya cheaper and I added a work all week button in version 6D. I'm trying to find a balance between grindy and too easy. In the current version, the trick is not becoming a master mechanic too fast. The better you are the more she charges. On top of that, you have to buy her help to get through the scenes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Here is smaller version.

Notes: Converted all the wav files to mp3 for smaller format. Still same quality.

Rocking Robin [v0.6b.1] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 3.06GB

Download PC (386MB): - - - -
Download MAC (374MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RpaKit (madeddy@github). Mods Used: Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod v2.6.1 (Penfold Mole@f95zone)
it's up to v0.6c
Needs to be updated

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is this a content update, or just a bugfix?
It has new scenes with Robin, but most of them are before the point where 6b stopped. If you load 6b save, you will get a prompt where you are asked to replay those few scenes. There is also scene where you get rid of man who stole your family business :D

Reactions: ChristianGrey

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How is the VN mode these days? I remember playing this a while ago and quite honestly, the VN mode was not making much sense. The MC jumped all over the place and the transitions were pretty rough.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I go throw the new/old scenes with Robin, even the final one, but in her gallery the last one (after the one I played) it's locked, what did I miss?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
It has new scenes with Robin, but most of them are before the point where 6b stopped. If you load 6b save, you will get a prompt where you are asked to replay those few scenes. There is also scene where you get rid of man who stole your family business :D

So, nothing new then. Good to know, thanks.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes