dundledorf

May 26, 2017
Can anyone help me get Tikkoya's last scene? I got the scene where she rubs against you, then the MC talks about working every hour of every day. I've worked weeks straight and had nothing happen, spent a lot of money getting help from her, and checking the stalls and lockers every night, with her texting at the lockers some nights, but nothing is triggering.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Btw I remember having a choice of breaking up with Robin, but now I had to start over from scratch for some reason and that choice wasn't present. Why? She and that gold digging whore mother of hers are pretty much the worst girls in the whole game, Jessy included.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Btw I remember having a choice of breaking up with Robin, but now I had to start over from scratch for some reason and that choice wasn't present. Why? She and that gold digging whore mother of hers are pretty much the worst girls in the whole game, Jessy included.
It's pointless to discuss personal tastes, for me, Robin and her mother are hottest, and two butch lesbian mechanicians are uggliest by far, followed by lesbian second mom/aunt...

Reactions: Rythan25

Gritto

Jul 22, 2017
All set to head to the bank, hints keep telling me to visit Lana and knock on her door. MC just goes in to find her sitting on the couch, no options for any further action. Attempting to sleep in the car to flush out the cop but nothing happens.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's pointless to discuss personal tastes, for me, Robin and her mother are hottest, and two butch lesbian mechanicians are uggliest by far, followed by lesbian second mom/aunt...
I never argued about their looks, it's their fucking personality that irks me.

Reactions: HansDampf788

aizawa

Jul 25, 2017
Linda the mc biological mother is hot. shame we cannot bang her because she died from illness:(:(:cry:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
All set to head to the bank, hints keep telling me to visit Lana and knock on her door. MC just goes in to find her sitting on the couch, no options for any further action. Attempting to sleep in the car to flush out the cop but nothing happens.
Does it say during EVENING? What exactly does it say and have you already had breakfast with her?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry, you aren't supposed to like every character. However, you don't like Robin?
Of course not. For the better part of the story, she's a drone with heavy mood swings, then she suddenly turns into a computer genius out of plot convenience it seems, so that she'd be relevant somehow, and not completely being the spoiled moody bitch that you sink the hard grinded money into, after all she's the titular girl. For example there was the whole bullshit for the "shrink", which was nothing but for the gold digging mother can "test" the MC and use him to buy shit. It seemed that Robin knew it well what went down, and never raised her voice against it, no, she actually demanded you to jerk off in front of her later on to prove that you really love her.

I guess the revamp of the intro were supposed to make her somewhat more likeable or shed a light on the relationship more, but it didn't help much, because for that poor bullied girl backstory, she also had the highly arrogant and annoying characteristic. Of course with time she gets somewhat better, but by that point her unlikeability is up in the sky and there isn't much to do about it. The main character grabbing literally every chance to lick their boots with some cringy lines and sink tens of thousands into them doesn't make it any better. Especially not, when in comparison we have girls like Lana, Charmaine or Heather, whom has their own faults but those are small compared to Robin, with much better base characteristics. If the other girls were somewhat similar to her, it would be fine, but when there are betters by a far margin, ugh, just nope.

I get that we don't suppose to like every character, I don't. What I don't get is why we don't really have a choice to tell those to fuck off, like the aunt-momma, whom other than not to hug in the intro, we can't ever tell off and MC automatically sucks up to her regardless of the situation.

• Angry
Reactions: harryy

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Of course not. For the better part of the story, she's a drone with heavy mood swings, then she suddenly turns into a computer genius out of plot convenience it seems, so that she'd be relevant somehow, and not completely being the spoiled moody bitch that you sink the hard grinded money into, after all she's the titular girl. For example there was the whole bullshit for the "shrink", which was nothing but for the gold digging mother can "test" the MC and use him to buy shit. It seemed that Robin knew it well what went down, and never raised her voice against it, no, she actually demanded you to jerk off in front of her later on to prove that you really love her.

I guess the revamp of the intro were supposed to make her somewhat more likeable or shed a light on the relationship more, but it didn't help much, because for that poor bullied girl backstory, she also had the highly arrogant and annoying characteristic. Of course with time she gets somewhat better, but by that point her unlikeability is up in the sky and there isn't much to do about it. The main character grabbing literally every chance to lick their boots with some cringy lines and sink tens of thousands into them doesn't make it any better. Especially not, when in comparison we have girls like Lana, Charmaine or Heather, whom has their own faults but those are small compared to Robin, with much better base characteristics. If the other girls were somewhat similar to her, it would be fine, but when there are betters by a far margin, ugh, just nope.

I get that we don't suppose to like every character, I don't. What I don't get is why we don't really have a choice to tell those to fuck off, like the aunt-momma, whom other than not to hug in the intro, we can't ever tell off and MC automatically sucks up to her regardless of the situation.
It still seems like you don't like Robin because of her mom. Technically, Robin never knew about her mom getting the money for the bed from you and the MC never told her. Yes, Ms. Fine was testing you. She's always testing you... As far as Robin's personality, she was raised by her mom. I'd like to think that the MC had something to do with changing it a bit. Personally, I would prefer a girl that I can mold and that is willing to do so opposed to one that's already perfect. Also, her demeanor explains why her fine ass has never had a boyfriend before you. Can you provide a possibly better reason?

He didn't jack off to prove he loved her, he did it because she was embarrassed about him just busting in her room and seeing her do it. Also, she said I love a man that does what he says. Not I love you, but he took it as that.

Everyone keeps saying I revamp it. With the exception of changing Robin's scene to make them more entertaining and only having his money taken and not his cell phone, I did not change the story. I only expanded upon it to make what happened prior to his first night at Jason's more clear. In previous versions, the narrator only described what happened in a few sentences. On the other hand, I can see my mistake of not telling the story clearly enough in previous versions as being a reason that everyone thinks I remade it. Even Lana seeing them kiss as a reason to get with Johnnie is in previous versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes