Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game I love Developers when focuses on Main character :cool: (y)
Loved Sex scene Update its Great ..Next update hope dev add more sex scenes with Girls ===> Heather ,Lana,Robin,Julia :love:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The best sex scenes for me is probably Heather and Kathy(store clerk). I actually want more of Kathy now.
Yeah, i agree with you, heather have some really hot scenes, not that the others don't have, but with her, there is some really good ones.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Rocking Robin [v0.6c] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 3.26 GB

Download Win,Linux (562MB): - - -
Download Mac (546MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Jesus, I'm feeling sorry for MC. Having to hide behind every furniture imaginable because his dumb sister keeps the door locked and his supposed "momma" doesn't feel like living up to her parental role because that's going to ruin the family apparently.

I'm really not liking some of the women in this game. Makes me wish I had the option to slap Katherine or at least stop treating her like a mother.

Last edited:

gervinho

Sep 6, 2018
I see the interracial tag but every character in the pics seems white to me, is the ir content deep in the game? and if yes is it with a girl or guy?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I see the interracial tag but every character in the pics seems white to me, is the ir content deep in the game? and if yes is it with a girl or guy?
You have a black friend that bang some chicks, and there is a black chick that you "will" bang, but so far no sex with the girl.

Reactions: gervinho

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How is the VN mode these days? I remember playing this a while ago and quite honestly, the VN mode was not making much sense. The MC jumped all over the place and the transitions were pretty rough.
Yeah VN mod was pretty bad. We dont even has DOM path for that cop you need be ass slapped bot licker doggy for mandotery what a amazing choice...

D

Deleted member 2282431

Really like this game except I don't like being a beta to the cop! I also dislike the wasted time with Robin but I guess with the name of the game that is unavoidable... I'm more of in the Mob thinking that only family matters :love:

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Hello all

it's a great game.
I found everything. But Jason calls every day to ask if I come by Saturday (day) then you go there nothing happens. someone a solution or is the game over ?? Thank you

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes