Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
just wondering if anyone has a list of where all of your sisters pictures are.? i have one to find and can't find it

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You have to pay to talk to her everyday in the evenings. Then'll you get a prompt to buy her flowers. Buy like 10 of them because this part of the game is very grindy. Every Friday or Saturday leave flowers on her desk in the evening. Then after a scene triggers youre going to 2 leave 2 flowers on her desk on those days. Eventually youll get to the Carla and Tikkoya scene.

My question is there any scenes of them after that?
So far for me ended with her and carla scene, the gallery don't show anything too.

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Quick question. I am playing in Sandbox mode and I have reached a point where I am supposed to knock on Lana's door in the evening but I already have her spare key so I instead go inside and the event isn't triggered. Does anyone know a way around this.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I really enjoyed the VN version of this but I REALLY could have used an option when it came to the femdom stuff, getting wailed on with a tennis racket is not my idea of a good time. I liked the character doing it, she's hot, I liked the whole Momma role play thing and she has an interesting back story, but I'd prefer not be dominated, it as a pretty big turn off to be honest.

Reactions: Glooskabe

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
So I have the issue in sandbox mode that i cannot get over lanas fence to seak into the mansion i`m always transportet back to the front

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Is there a way to get in lana´s Backyard?

i cant sneak in, if i click the fence i porting back to the front door.:rolleyes:
Are you using the travel boxes at the bottom of the screen to get to her backyard or are you clicking on her doorway and being told that you should go to the backyard and click the fence? There is nothing in the code that would make you travel back to the front of the house except when it is telling you how to get to the backyard after clicking her doorway.

Raventhrone

Mar 25, 2020
I do it so.
If i click the Fence in the backyard, i stand instant in Front of Lanas Door/House....again and again and again.

Omnipex has the same Problem. Take a look 6 Postings over my first Post.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I do it so.
If i click the Fence in the backyard, i stand instant in Front of Lanas Door/House....again and again and again.

Omnipex has the same Problem. Take a look 6 Postings over my first Post.
While you are traveling to the backyard, does it say anything? What does it say?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Reactions: Reifon

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Robbery1211 Any chance that the mc will have a harem? (with all girls knowing), and i must say, is a realy good game, the history with all the respect is a classic mob history (at the moment) and the footjob scenes are awesome, the only bad thing i find so far is Kelly sucking the father dick, the mc and the "moms" not having any fun with him and not having fun with ms. fine.
Thank you, this is a very large game (in my mind) so any and everything is possible but I'm not going to rush it. In the next few updates you will understand why some of the characters are they way they are, including Kelly.

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes