Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I understand why people hate sandbox, I've played BB and FotM. It really is different here. You don't have to do the same thing over and over waiting to get a different result. The hint system tells you what you need to do next. The only thing you are repeating is going to work to earn money to pay for things.
I'm weird when it comes to the games that I play. I hate minigames and sandbox. I only play 1 non-Ren'py game. But, minigames and sandbox are evil. lol

Reactions: HansDampf788

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I'm weird when it comes to the games that I play. I hate minigames and sandbox. I only play 1 non-Ren'py game. But, minigames and sandbox are evil. lol
I don't like sandbox games either. Right now I support 14 or 15 games. This is the only one with sandbox. I suggest you try it out.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I've tried the sandbox mode before. No thanks.
Since the only grind is the money:

1) Download Unren
2) Put Unren in the RR folder and run
3) Start the game
4) Hit shift "o" to open the console
5)Type "mc_dustin_money = 500000"

You now have taken all what little grind there is out of the game. If you need more money at some point, do it again. If you just follow the hints and choose not to do anything else, you basically have a VN.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Since the only grind is the money:

1) Download Unren
2) Put Unren in the RR folder and run
3) Start the game
4) Hit shift "o" to open the console
5)Type "mc_dustin_money = 500000"

You now have taken all what little grind there is out of the game. If you need more money at some point, do it again. If you just follow the hints and choose not to do anything else, you basically have a VN.
Thanks. I know all of that. But, I still hate the mechanics of sandbox. It's not for me.

Reactions: Arcane666

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
the dev haven't made their mind up yet he could put in vn if many people want in the vn mode as well like i said the not 100% sure yet
the question was will all the love interest be able to get pregnant and I said if that were to happen it would be in sandbox mode
View attachment 760650 its not giving me the money some help please
You don't even need a mod. All you have to do is click this key:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I didn't like the ending with Robin saying she was pregnant. I know many people want the MC in games to impregnate the girls, but I'm not one of them. I prefer that it be left up to the player. And in this case it's particularly egregious as it feels like the girl has trapped an 18-year-old guy into a life-changing relationship.
Thats the ending from the old update. Thats why i asked what was the current ending but no one answered me.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thats the ending from the old update. Thats why i asked what was the current ending but no one answered me.
It's the end of the current update as well. I believe that the current update featured some changes in the existing story as well new content that occurs before MC finds out about Lana's pregnancy.

I didn't like the ending with Robin saying she was pregnant. I know many people want the MC in games to impregnate the girls, but I'm not one of them. I prefer that it be left up to the player. And in this case it's particularly egregious as it feels like the girl has trapped an 18-year-old guy into a life-changing relationship.
I'm not sure why you would think it's Robin's fault. It takes two to tango. While MC was always patient, he was the one that was always applying a little pressure on her. He's the one sleeping around and never seems to have a condom. I put more of the blame on him that the 18 year old pregnant girl. I suspect that MC will be happy with the news.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Need to check out tuxedos at the MC's old house in the morning, but when I go there, the guards aren't there. Have played several game days and no guards.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Where is the last Heather picture?

found it by the pool under the lounger

Last edited:

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
It's the end of the current update as well. I believe that the current update featured some changes in the existing story as well new content that occurs before MC finds out about Lana's pregnancy.
No way would he do that. I think it maybe a bug. Did you get the scene where Elaine becomes a part of the family?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question for during the Lana 10 day if anyone would be so kind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i told her that she has sister but that didn't lead to anything.

can heather be called after has everything so far in game?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes