Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
yeah, i never play sandox games anyway thats only one of the reasons, the main one is i consistentely get stuck
Sandbox games are just cumbersome. Even if they are 'done right'. Like a lot of people in this thread have said about this. I refuse to play them. Not happening. Doesn't matter if the story is good. My opinion is: "If the game is written well, why the fuck would you add sandbox?"

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Either I am misremembering this or the entire story changed, i havent looked into it since i tried it back in early development but didnt this used to be a cest game about MC losing the house and the rest of fam went to live with his aunt but he couldnt cause she caught him almost banging her daughter back in the day so he has to sneak around to see her?

Reactions: Dependable_223

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Either I am misremembering this or the entire story changed, i havent looked into it since i tried it back in early development but didnt this used to be a cest game about MC losing the house and the rest of fam went to live with his aunt but he couldnt cause she caught him almost banging her daughter back in the day so he has to sneak around to see her?
thats another game i forgot the name i was thinking it was away from home but thats not it but i know what game you are talking about just don't remember the name

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Sandbox games are just cumbersome. Even if they are 'done right'. Like a lot of people in this thread have said about this. I refuse to play them. Not happening. Doesn't matter if the story is good. My opinion is: "If the game is written well, why the fuck would you add sandbox?"
Primarily to emphasize the "game" element as opposed to the "story" element. I read stories. That's mostly passive. I play games. I expect that to be active.

Reactions: Balpheron

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
ROCKING ROBIN [v0.7A] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 3.92 GB

Download Win,Linux (477MB): - - -
Download Mac (461MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M!dnight

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah you are right I still have ver 3B installed and that's what is in it, plus the content with the other girls outside the fam

Reactions: bjornt2

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
thats another game i forgot the name i was thinking it was away from home but thats not it but i know what game you are talking about just don't remember the name
Nah, he's right. Last time I played this game you gad to sneak into the Aunt's house, plot related.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah you are right I still have ver 3B installed and that's what is in it, plus the content with the other girls outside the fam
I thought as much, guess i will give this a try, too bad the Dev didnt just do an incest patch off patreon to keep them happy.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I thought as much, guess i will give this a try, too bad the Dev didnt just do an incest patch off patreon to keep them happy.
Uh, that wouldn't make any sense. From the beginning Julia and Katherine were foster mothers to MC. Julia was also Stepmother...
PS story was changed a bit, but there sneaking is also there.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
i gotta say,this game is pretty great!!!
first the plot/story about mafia,so good,its so intense.Scary,witty and funny!renders and especially the animations are top notch!the slow mo is one of the best ive seen.scripts are a bit doubled on some point tho,needs better proofreading.Girls are hot.
i like robin but lana caught my eyes.well lana means anal,and she is the only one with that scene,pretty obvious lol.needs more anal tho..
well done dev!thanks

PS.
Heavy on BJ scenes,might wanna toned down a bit.
Bj scenes are what i look for more then anything so keep them coming i say :)

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes