ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This update has a walthrough Mod but not on all the choices.
You have to pick red, before it used to be green and red was a no no.
There is only 1 correct choice at the begining with those 5 questions.
I rather liked the other choices to be honest.
I also liked the way Robbing had her hair done before.
The game also has a VN and sandbog choice when you start a new game.
But if you run into 2 or more choices in white, I suggest you play all of them to choose the best one.
That part where the MC got his wallet stolen, they gave me 2 white choices.
Choose the wrong one and you are out of the Diner.
Choose the right one and you continue with the Diner story.
Very tricky but not if you get the hang of it like I did.

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This update has a walthrough Mod but not on all the choices.
You have to pick red, before it use to be green and red was a no no.
There is only 1 correct choice at the begining with those 5 questions.
I rather liked the other choices to be honest.
I also liked the way Robbing had her hair done before.
The game also has a VN and sandbog choice when you start a new game.
But if you run into 2 or more choices in white, I suggest you play all of them to choose the best one.
That part where the MC got his wallet stolen, they gave me 2 white choices.
Choose the wrong one and you are out of the Diner.
Choose the right one and you continue with the Diner story.
Very tricky but not if you get the hang of it like I did.
How recent is that color change? I've only played the last version and the current one.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I think i found a small bug money dosent go up after i make 8.620 Im still working and buying stuff money dosent go up or down

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Dang, That dirty talks about Ms.Fine in the bathroom and Roleplay in the end with Robin. Oyakodon intensifies ...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How recent is that color change? I've only played the last version and the current one.
She looked like that at their expensive date, at that expensive restaurant, briefly.
And right after Lana and MC get together, Robbin appears in Lana's home with that hairdo.
When Johnnie and Lana were suppose to be breaking up, very weird break up.
It's like he was finding an excuse to stay.
And she never went back to her old hairdo, I miss it.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
She looked like that at their expensive date, at that expensive restaurant, briefly.
And right after Lana and MC get together, Robbin appears in Lana's home with that hairdo.
When Johnnie and Lana were suppose to be breaking up, very weird break up.
It's like he was finding an excuse to stay.
And she never went back to her old hairdo, I miss it.
That’s her going out hair lol. When she is in the house she will just put it in a ponytail.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Right now he has to lose his virginity to Robin if he doesn’t have sex with anyone else first.
Can you tell us what characters will be focus of new update? I understand if you want to keep it as secret, but it's worth asking. :D

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Can you tell us what characters will be focus of new update? I understand if you want to keep it as secret, but it's worth asking. :D
I don’t know yet. The first two weeks of the month are usually the planning period. During this time I usually add features to sandbox and work on the errors that everyone finds. Some of the renders I have done so far are the interior of the mansion but I’m not sure I like them.

Reactions: Thermophob

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Right now he has to lose his virginity to Robin if he doesn’t have sex with anyone else first.
I would absolutely love that but in the game I am playing I am left with 3 options, I can sleep at Momma's which triggers 1st sex with Heather, go to Lana's after her break up with Johnny which triggers 1st time with Lana, or see Charmaine after getting Mr. E to spare her which triggers 1st time with Charmaine.

It seems I cannot progress in the story without turning 1 of them down, which is bad because I want to have sex with them, I just want to fuck Robin first, and it seems if I turn either of the 3 girls down, I miss out on sex with them/their path.

Also, I ended up picking Lana as who to lose it to due to only having those 3 as a choice and the dialog for the "Lana's time" doesn't fit well with having lost my v card to her, its like it never happened and is weird. Maybe something to look into?

The VN is fantastic btw and I love the changes that have been made so far!

Though I will say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p

Reactions: D Dog and sdawg1234

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I would absolutely love that but in the game I am playing I am left with 3 options, I can sleep at Momma's which triggers 1st sex with Heather, go to Lana's after her break up with Johnny which triggers 1st time with Lana, or see Charmaine after getting Mr. E to spare her which triggers 1st time with Charmaine.

It seems I cannot progress in the story without turning 1 of them down, which is bad because I want to have sex with them, I just want to fuck Robin first, and it seems if I turn either of the 3 girls down, I miss out on sex with them/their path.

Also, I ended up picking Lana as who to lose it to due to only having those 3 as a choice and the dialog for the "Lana's time" doesn't fit well with having lost my v card to her, its like it never happened and is weird. Maybe something to look into?

Though I will say,
I see what you mean. That is something I didn’t think about. Which dialog at Lanas time is odd?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I see what you mean. That is something I didn’t think about. Which dialog at Lanas time is odd?
I just got to the end of Lana's time and around day 6 or so its finally acknowledged that me and here have slept together but we are good at pretending it didnt happen. That made it make sense but up until then its like, well, it never happened. lol.

Also, I think I spoiled the mystery for myself by clicking "Stay with Lana" option. I didnt expect it to tell me who actually killed MC's dad. Though I could see it as a red harring as something the murder went down for to protect someone else.
If it is true though I'm going to be so sad as I really was starting to like that character. Also the revelation about Lana was super, duper sad to me.

Yeah, you might want to move some things around or make some events repeatable so people don't miss having sex with Heather, Charmaine, and Lana if they choose to try and wait for Robin, she is the title character after all. Forgive me if this is already the case and I just didnt get far enough into it but it seemed to me if you rejected either of those 3, you missed out on them.

Also for some reason the "extra pics" never showed up for me. I constantly got my "Confidence" up to 100 and none of those hidden picks ever came up. Here is my save as of the last night of Lana's time.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Though I will say,
Well I started from the beginning.
I have everybody like in a Harem path.
From Lana, Robbin, Chairmaine, etc, etc, etc, everybody.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Well I started from the beginning.
I have everybody like in a Harem path.
From Lana, Robbin, Chairmaine, etc, etc, etc, everybody.
Who did you lose your virginity to?
I got to the point in the story where I have to either sleep with Charmaine, Lana, or Heather or turn them down to progress the story and I wanted to save that for Robin, thats my concern.

I ended up choosing Lana because, it felt right.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I just got to the end of Lana's time and around day 6 or so its finally acknowledged that me and here have slept together but we are good at pretending it didnt happen. That made it make sense but up until then its like, well, it never happened. lol.

Also, I think I spoiled the mystery for myself by clicking "Stay with Lana" option. I didnt expect it to tell me who actually killed MC's dad. Though I could see it as a red harring as something the murder went down for to protect someone else.
If it is true though I'm going to be so sad as I really was starting to like that character. Also the revelation about Lana was super, duper sad to me.

Yeah, you might want to move some things around or make some events repeatable so people don't miss having sex with Heather, Charmaine, and Lana if they choose to try and wait for Robin, she is the title character after all. Forgive me if this is already the case and I just didnt get far enough into it but it seemed to me if you rejected either of those 3, you missed out on them.

Also for some reason the "extra pics" never showed up for me. I constantly got my "Confidence" up to 100 and none of those hidden picks ever came up. Here is my save as of the last night of Lana's time.
Having sex with Heather is repeatable if you found all her pictures. You actually have to find the passwords by looking around the house once your comfort level is 85+. Once you find them, the photos will be unlocked on the laptop.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes