• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am bit ? about this have I done something Wrong because I’m trying to get the last Picture in the gallery for this character

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry, my bad. I had it in previous version, but I don't remember exactly how. Maybe in her room when she is sleeping?
Are you talking about the actual room before she’s in the room sleeping or when she’s in the room sleeping that the photo is found

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I do not know if this bug or not but I noticed when I was putting flowers in that female mechanics desk that it was still showinI noticed when I was putting flowers in that female mechanics desk that The flowers were still on the desk when she was on there and I also noticed a red S highlighted on the auto shop but nothing story wise or anything like that happens and after a certain point in the main story I believe after anThe flowers were still on the desk when she was on there and I also noticed a red S highlighted on the auto shop but nothing story wise or anything like that happens and after a certain point in the main story She completely disappears

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I do not know if this bug or not but I noticed when I was putting flowers in that female mechanics desk that it was still showinI noticed when I was putting flowers in that female mechanics desk that The flowers were still on the desk when she was on there and I also noticed a red S highlighted on the auto shop but nothing story wise or anything like that happens and after a certain point in the main story I believe after anThe flowers were still on the desk when she was on there and I also noticed a red S highlighted on the auto shop but nothing story wise or anything like that happens and after a certain point in the main story She completely disappears
Can you provide your save?

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
Man, you nailed it with the music and the fine little details in the game. I usually dont like girlfriends in game but oof robin is so fucking hot and the voice lines are just too perfect. Really interested how Ms. Nice relationship plays out. I really love the idea of robin roleplaying as ms nice.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes