Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
no can do, mc only thinks that her desk is so neat.
So you need to keep paying her to teach you mechanics and then go to the left side of the locker room until a cutscene is triggered.

After that the MC says that she won't be able to resist him if he brings her flowers.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Al Slim

Aug 8, 2020
Is there Heather's pic somewhere in MC's apartment or at auto shop ? Diner ? Please help

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So you need to keep paying her to teach you mechanics and then go to the left side of the locker room until a cutscene is triggered.

After that the MC says that she won't be able to resist him if he brings her flowers.
well she has taught to mc a lot about mechanics and he has interacted with her (massaging lately) and paid hefty sums to her, not sure if he has put flowers on her desk already or not.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
To the developer when are you going to let the main character smash the big booty black chick? the story seem to be building to that point and then you just totally went away from it

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
well she has taught to mc a lot about mechanics and he has interacted with her (massaging lately) and paid hefty sums to her, not sure if he has put flowers on her desk already or not.
Have you seen the scene where she sits on your face and then you eat her out in the locker room?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
To the developer when are you going to let the main character smash the big booty black chick? the story seem to be building to that point and then you just totally went away from it
I didn't abandon the idea. I just haven't been inspired until a few days ago to continue that storyline because of all the other things that are happening. There will definitely be more scene with Tikkoya in the future.

Reactions: alexw14615

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
For those of you still looking for the hidden passwords in Lana's house during "Lana Time" I took screenshots of each location ""[SEE BELOW] (with the exception of #12 as I haven't located it yet) [SEE BELOW]"".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: My Sandbox save file at the start of "Lana Time" somehow got changed into a VN save so I can't post a pic showing exactly where #12 is. I know I had seen someone else on the forum post that particular one however, I just can't find it now. Anyway, it can be found during any of the times you go into Lana's room at night but aren't allowed to stay. You should be standing over a sleeping Lana and talking to yourself (not creepy at all) and not in any sandbox element like the rest of the pics.

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018

While in the shower, I noticed that shampoo or something like that poured to the ground. Do you mean that scene? I have already passed that...

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes