Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
That’s a good idea. Something like once you finish the game you can replay Chapters. The only problem is that I would have to reset the variables. It would be like you never did some things. However, some of those things I can imagine people would never want to do anyways. One I have heard a lot is getting whooped by Elaine.
it would be a great addition just make it a choice after a chapter if the player wants to replay the missed scenes or not
or make it that it displays a name which character scene youre about to replay if you want to see or not :) totally would be a great addition

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, i must say that i have not played the game for a good time, since the last version there was a lot of stuff that i really dislike, but in this new update i gave the game another try, and boy, i really love the changes, every thing that i dislike in the "older" versions of the game is changed, amazing job that you have done there Robbery1211, i can say that the "spirit" of the game is the same, but those changes make the game really good and look like a complete new game. Again, amazing work.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
my Gallery Unlocker Mod for ROCKING ROBIN by Robbery1211 - Here

Please suport the dev if you like the game/mod Robbery1211 -

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
I follow the guide for heather's photos on page 19 but there is still one picture left to be found. Here are the screenshots of those locations.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png
I played in easy mode. The red question mark(hint) didn't show up, which means that the photos have been already found, right? Any help?:WaitWhat:

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
I follow the guide for heather's photos on page 19 but there is still one picture left to be found. Here are the screenshots of those locations.
View attachment 821171 View attachment 821172 View attachment 821173 View attachment 821175 View attachment 821176 View attachment 821179 View attachment 821181 View attachment 821182 View attachment 821184 View attachment 821185 View attachment 821187 View attachment 821188
I played in easy mode. The red question mark(hint) didn't show up, which means that the photos have been already found, right? Any help?:WaitWhat:
It seems to me like you're missing the auto shop one, it's in the initial screen on the right-ish side, fairly easy to find it.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Reactions: chrisccd

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Some of these were insanely hard to find especially the one in the Aunts House. Ended up resorting to checking the script files to find which sections they were located in and then scouring those scenes. Anyways aside from the one you get from the story quest mission the locations are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got all of them except one what's the story quest mission?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
grrrr... I Suck at sandbox but I want to see everything and my understanding from skimming these pages is that to see the most contents I need to struggle through sandbox.

I just found out I got the apartment too soon. Sigh. Forgive me i know its probably been asked before but will there be a complete walkthrough sometime?

I know there are hints and easy mode but im still messing up. I guess I just favor linear VN's. But I really like the models and characters so I don't want to just give up or keep restarting

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
grrrr... I Suck at sandbox but I want to see everything and my understanding from skimming these pages is that to see the most contents I need to struggle through sandbox.

I just found out I got the apartment too soon. Sigh. Forgive me i know its probably been asked before but will there be a complete walkthrough sometime?

I know there are hints and easy mode but im still messing up. I guess I just favor linear VN's. But I really like the models and characters so I don't want to just give up or keep restarting
Did you read the post about the gallery unlocker mod?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes