Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
No incest? I know the tag isn't there but the "How you take care of your family":sneaky: always sounds incesty around here

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I really liked the new soundtrack, even if i miss the old gangstarap.

The Lana ending was really a good idea, it's a good happy ending.

Really looking for some femdom content with miss fine and katherine they are both the best milf characters so far.

Reactions: noway1

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
and i hope it will go vn, cause its even better.
No offence, but it's nonsense. Quality has nothing to do with type of the game but with implementation.

btw, isnt there a poli at the top of the thread related to that very topic:unsure:
You mean poll by pirates who contribute nothing? Or by many people who didn't even play, I would go so far and say, it's meaningless.
Every developer has to follow his own ideas, not to offer it to vote.

yet, its always nice to spam a bit here as well, isnt?:devilish:
I believe you missed dozens a posts from people who say "im lost in sandbox, make it vn"..

Anyway, like I said, it's not an idea we should decide, it's up to developer, and he needs to follow his own vision. There will be no mass influx of supporters from here, and he will start to be annoyed by his own work...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmeister21

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No offence, but it's nonsense. Quality has nothing to do with type of the game but with implementation.

You mean poll by pirates who contribute nothing? Or by many people who didn't even play, I would go so far and say, it's meaningless.
Every developer has to follow his own ideas, not to offer it to vote.

I believe you missed dozens a posts from people who say "im lost in sandbox, make it vn"..

Anyway, like I said, it's not an idea we should decide, it's up to developer, and he needs to follow his own vision.
you got it 1/3 correct there - i did miss a few similar spamming posts apart the one i have quoted there, my apologies.
and for the other two - who posted that poli, pirates or dev/owner of this thread?
if it meaningless or not, its up to dev to decide, not us.
and if you go a bit higher/broader every damn poli, everywhere is meaningless the same way...yet, it is useful, otherwise, there will be no polis anywhere.
and finally the beginning - try and read it again, just in case you didnt get it first time.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
and for the other two - who posted that poli, pirates or dev/owner of this thread?
Poll is about what players here prefer. Not about them making decision. Or maybe I missed something?
Besides, as I already said,

if it meaningless or not, its up to dev to decide, not us.
Yes, and? I said that he should decide about development of not the players. Game can be shit, be it sandbox or vn. And developer should follow his own vision.

and if you go a bit higher/broader every damn poli, everywhere is meaningless the same way...yet, it is useful, otherwise, there will be no polis anywhere.
and finally the beginning - try and read it again, just in case you didnt get it first time.
Pretty much they are. You can't focus your own creativity through internet polls. Game development isn't democratic process. I am not saying robbery1211 will discontinue or continue any component, I am saying I don't see this poll as any kind of decision...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never mean to spam. I've tried the sand box on this vn more than once and get absolutely frustrated. Its an awesome vn, but once I found out I missed so much doing the vn side I truly tried to complete the sandbox alas I suck at it.

Still love the vn but unless a mod or something helps to hold my damn hand through the sand box I have to stick to the vn.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I never mean to spam. I've tried the sand box on this vn more than once and get absolutely frustrated. Its an awesome vn, but once I found out I missed so much doing the vn side I truly tried to complete the sandbox alas I suck at it.

Still love the vn but unless a mod or something helps to hold my damn hand through the sand box I have to stick to the vn.
Emh, you like what you like, it's ok. As far as sandbox is concerned just click the helper, it literary tells you what to do next.

Reactions: Almighty

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Emh, you like what you like, it's ok. As far as sandbox is concerned just click the helper, it literary tells you what to do next.
It has been a while since my last attempt. Where is said "helper" and does following it guarantee all content?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes