Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone figured out the money command for the console?
You can literally find the command within the tool itself. Just look for dustin_wallet and then change the value after = to whatever it is you want. Just note that you'll be stopped a few times by the cop lady, but you can always cheat yourself to the money. But honestly, it isn't fun and you're risking bugging the game. You'll make A LOT by being a mechanic and doing the high end jobs.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
With the exception of the secret scenes the only thing you have to do to unlock most of the gallery scenes is never say no. Some of the gallery scenes are ones that people would never want to see anyways. I'm thinking that I should remove the secret scenes from the gallery so that players won't keep trying to find them.
i don't think that would be a good idea. A lot of people won't ever know about those secret scenes since there's no walkthrough available to see those scenes. let the secret scenes be there so that players can know if they have seen all the content or not.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, looking at this poll...what exactly IS this game then?
earning money, helping family, becoming capo di tutti capo, finding out who killed daddy dearest, helping various girls (and having sex with them) and other things.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Lana virgin path?
Scene Improvements?
Can see every scene in VN mode?

looks like i am going to play from the beginning.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes