Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you. I probably just assumed that was like the help that is in the preferences or something. It's been a long year :cautious::LOL:
I think you can enable disable it in preferences, but if I am not wrong, it was there pretty long. Anyway, it can be bit grindy to get the money, but you can always cheat in RenPy games... :D
Also, I think all events can be reached with in game helper, you can skip some scenes, if other ones to early, but it's not that hard to get all, except maybe event with black car mechanic which is bit to repetitive. Also, there is a branching with cop, you can let her dominate you, or dominate her yourself...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
how to get heather's last two sex scenes? there's only one sex scene i got just after i find all of her photos.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
is there a reason to play the sandbox in hard mode besides preference?
are scenes and stuff locked if you play easy or normal?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
is there a reason to play the sandbox in hard mode besides preference?
are scenes and stuff locked if you play easy or normal?
Sadly I heard there are more scenes in the sandbox mode. No clue about the easy, normal, or hard. But am curious now

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Sadly I heard there are more scenes in the sandbox mode. No clue about the easy, normal, or hard. But am curious now
Yeah it seems clear you miss stuff if you play VN. I don't mind sandbox though i'd rather play VN. I just don't understand what the difficulty stuff is all about. Why would i play without the hints? If i want a harder experience i can just not look at them. And i certainly don't want to start a game on easy and then discover i'm missing out a couple hours in

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah it seems clear you miss stuff if you play VN. I don't mind sandbox though i'd rather play VN. I just don't understand what the difficulty stuff is all about. Why would i play without the hints? If i want a harder experience i can just not look at them. And i certainly don't want to start a game on easy and then discover i'm missing out a couple hours in
I hope someone answers your original post. I'm curious too now. :)

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
@ the Dev, on the charmaine scenes, like for eg the second scene, we can see her wearing foot jewelry. But that does not continue in the sex grinding scene itself. Can you please fix it in the next update? Really like the little details you have put here.

Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes