SpayMe14

Sep 22, 2020
So I got to a point in Lana’s time where I was in the theatre room with her watching something and an option popped up with (friends) next to it, after that she sent me to a hotel where Robin was. Is this something that is unavoidable? I wanted to choose Lana over Robin but there wasn’t another option when in the theatre room?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So I got to a point in Lana’s time where I was in the theatre room with her watching something and an option popped up with (friends) next to it, after that she sent me to a hotel where Robin was. Is this something that is unavoidable? I wanted to choose Lana over Robin but there wasn’t another option when in the theatre room?
The reason there wasn’t another option is either because you were saying mean things to her in the beginning or you went to sleep early and missed important events.

Reactions: ManOfCulture111

SpayMe14

Sep 22, 2020
The reason there wasn’t another option is either because you were saying mean things to her in the beginning or you went to sleep early and missed important events.
Strange, I was always nice to her and in Lana’s time chose the “I love you too” option when she confesses. They both seemed pretty loved up until that point.

ManOfCulture111

Sep 24, 2020
hii dev
i played light novel version from start to end of version 7a ..can u tell me whats different between sandbox and LN VErsion ?bc i had feelin that there are some seens that get cut in LN version ...
oh and also when will be there some real action between miss fine ( robins mom) and mc ??????

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
hii dev
i played light novel version from start to end of version 7a ..can u tell me whats different between sandbox and LN VErsion ?bc i had feelin that there are some seens that get cut in LN version ...
oh and also when will be there some real action between miss fine ( robins mom) and mc ??????
you have to wait and c what's happens next but it won't be in next update

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
hii dev
You can see what scenes you missed by clicking the gallery in the middle of Robin's chest after clicking start. In version 7B, I added the gallery button to the main menu.

RandomAct

Nov 18, 2017
So my save from version 6 won't load. It says that only saves from 7a will work. Am I going to have to start over?????

RalphKazuki

Jul 4, 2020
hey dev

wanna say that ur game is one of the best mafia games I have played here on f95 and the only draw back I got was when iwas playing LN version as I progressed through there was a seen when I had to give Robin her 3rd laptop and suddenly it changed into sandbox this also happened with Lana's time 7 but all in all its a great game and I'm eagerly waiting for the v.7b

GODSPEED DEV

• Red Heart
Reactions: Robbery1211

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I think there’s a bit of a glitch in the gallery unlock mod primarily because one of the heather Gallery pictures replay is the same picture let me explain a bit more thoroughly when I click on the one where the main character is giving a bj to her it basically goes back to the beginning part of looking for her pictures

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Does this game have any kind of walkthrough for best options? Also Visual Novel Mode is different from sand box in story & h-scenes or all the same?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I could make a suggestion in regards to the gallery I would recommend perhaps putting up a hint system or something to give new players that are doing the sandbox mode a bit of help in regards to how they unlock certain scenes for the gallery

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I could make a suggestion in regards to the gallery I would recommend perhaps putting up a hint system or something to give new players that are doing the sandbox mode a bit of help in regards to how they unlock certain scenes for the gallery
With the exception of the secret scenes the only thing you have to do to unlock most of the gallery scenes is never say no. Some of the gallery scenes are ones that people would never want to see anyways. I'm thinking that I should remove the secret scenes from the gallery so that players won't keep trying to find them.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
With the exception of the secret scenes the only thing you have to do to unlock most of the gallery scenes is never say no. Some of the gallery scenes are ones that people would never want to see anyways. I'm thinking that I should remove the secret scenes from the gallery so that players won't keep trying to find them.
Well I would suggest it should have like removing the secret scenes I would suggest perhaps revamping them in a way where the special a scene that special through the unique choices made with certain characters and I would also suggest perhaps just putting up some sort of notification on when certain scenes are available in terms of timeline like between chapters especially when it comes to characters that might not be available to do after a certain time period

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Well I would suggest it should have like removing the secret scenes I would suggest perhaps revamping them in a way where the special a scene that special through the unique choices made with certain characters and I would also suggest perhaps just putting up some sort of notification on when certain scenes are available in terms of timeline like between chapters especially when it comes to characters that might not be available to do after a certain time period
I can imagine that you are talking about Tikkoya. I'll add another warning before you go to Robins house at night.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I can imagine that you are talking about Tikkoya. I'll add another warning before you go to Robins house at night.
I’m actually I’m not worried about her last picture because I manage to get it but I’m just thinking in general in regards to the secret scenes in the gallery is that perhaps create rather than being a secret scenes perhaps they are like unique scenes that Are unlocked based on the haps a bit of like moral point like if the main character was nice mean or neutral at a certain interaction with a character

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I’m actually I’m not worried about her last picture because I manage to get it but I’m just thinking in general in regards to the secret scenes in the gallery is that perhaps create rather than being a secret scenes perhaps they are like unique scenes that Are unlocked based on the haps a bit of like moral point like if the main character was nice mean or neutral at a certain interaction with a character
This is how I want the whole visual novel mode to be by asking more questions throughout. I just haven't had a chance to get around to it. My thought was to put check marks on the criteria and if you have all the checks you see the scene. You can also repeat Chapters (it will be a lot more in VN mode). It is a lot of coding though. Probably a months worth.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes