• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I think I’ve got a screenshot Of what are the things I’m talking about and I will try and get a screenshot of the other thing but I’m not 100% sure on how do I provide a save On the forum
In the replay box, in the left u can see "attach files" button, press it and search the save in the folder, and send the reply

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
But the thing is there’s one more picture in the gallery that I haven’t got for that character
You have to work every hour of every day from Monday until Friday. 15 questions total. On Friday, go to the back room

war117

Nov 9, 2017
You have to work every hour of every day from Monday until Friday. 15 questions total. On Friday, go to the back room
So I have to answer 15 questions to get the last picture for her But do I also have to continue put flowers on her desk as well

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Let me give you some advice DON'T HAVE KIDS because they will bankrupt you it's bad enough my gf just lost her job due to fucking covid and we just about getting by on my wages but now i just got my oldest daughter phone bill and it's over £700 this year can fuck right off .

• Wow
Reactions: Milflover68

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Let me give you some advice DON'T HAVE KIDS because they will bankrupt you it's bad enough my gf just lost her job due to fucking covid and we just about getting by on my wages but now i just got my oldest daughter phone bill and it's over £700 this year can fuck right off .
That’s ridiculous!

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
That’s ridiculous!
when i first saw the bill i almost had a heart attack so i rang up o2 the phone comply and check just to make sure it wasn't a misprint turns out my daughter have been making long distance phone calls for to india for some boy c meet online playing minecraft. I ask why c wanted to phone some boy she didn't know but she said daddy in wanted to know what his voice sound like.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
when i first saw the bill i almost had a heart attack so i rang up o2 the phone comply and check just to make sure it wasn't a misprint turns out my daughter have been making long distance phone calls for to india for some boy c meet online playing minecraft. I ask why c wanted to phone some boy she didn't know but she said daddy in wanted to know what his voice sound like.
I'm sure there is an internet chat room for that.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, I started the game again because I moved too fast without collecting the photos of the sister and I no longer had a way to enter the aunts house, so I started and well, now I found that a scene with the mother (when she goes to see you where your friend Jason and you kiss) now I was not activated, I would like to know if there are more events of this style later, that if you advance in something you can lose yourself according to which scenes because I do not want to have to start the game a third time haha

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Well, I started the game again because I moved too fast without collecting the photos of the sister and I no longer had a way to enter the aunts house, so I started and well, now I found that a scene with the mother (when she goes to see you where your friend Jason and you kiss) now I was not activated, I would like to know if there are more events of this style later, that if you advance in something you can lose yourself according to which scenes because I do not want to have to start the game a third time haha
Right now, Sandbox is designed to see everything in one play through with the exception of some things that people would possibly never want to see. Examples are Elaines submissive path and Kelly’s slut path. However, there are things that you will not be able to do if you complete other scenes first like find Heathers photos before chapter 3 and Tikkoya before chapter 4.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Right now, Sandbox is designed to see everything in one play through with the exception of some things that people would possibly never want to see. Examples are Elaines submissive path and Kelly’s slut path. However, there are things that you will not be able to do if you complete other scenes first like find Heathers photos before chapter 3 and Tikkoya before chapter 4.
Well, to those two events add that you can also miss the kiss with your mother in front of Jason's house if you rent the apartment too soon (I think this is what made me not activate, since it is the only difference I have had with my previous game) haha :p

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Just so I can clarify would I need to pay her to help in the evenings to get last scene for the gallery or is it I just have to answer the mechanics questions when I start work

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
full gallery anyone? i followed the guides in the easy mode and i seem to miss some of the renders in between the stories and i already finished to the latest update

save and persistent would be appreciated cheers

Gallary Snips Bellow Robbery1211

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
full gallery anyone? i followed the guides in the easy mode and i seem to miss some of the renders in between the stories and i already finished to the latest update

save and persistent would be appreciated cheers

Gallary Snips Bellow Robbery1211

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These all look like your game choices. You choose Elaines dominate path, you didn’t visit Heather again, you didn’t help Kelly during Lanas time, and you didn’t have sex with Robin on her way home after a Lanas time.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Just so I can clarify would I need to pay her to help in the evenings to get last scene for the gallery or is it I just have to answer the mechanics questions when I start work
Are you seeing the story or icon at the auto shop? Are you doing this before Chapter 4?

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
These all look like your game choices. You choose Elaines dominate path, you didn’t visit Heather again, you didn’t help Kelly during Lanas time, and you didn’t have sex with Robin on her way home after a Lanas time.
thanks, but there should be a way for players to see missed scenes per chapter / episode. since if the game gets too long replaying the whole game just because you realized you missed or didnt choose a certain path wont open the gallery is a bother, a lot of devs do these already that they let you see what scenes you missed without changing the path :) would be a great addition to the game especially player who dont play on easy mode cheers!

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
thanks, but there should be a way for players to see missed scenes per chapter / episode. since if the game gets too long replaying the whole game just because you realized you missed or didnt choose a certain path wont open the gallery is a bother, a lot of devs do these already that they let you see what scenes you missed without changing the path :) would be a great addition to the game especially player who dont play on easy mode cheers!
That’s a good idea. Something like once you finish the game you can replay Chapters. The only problem is that I would have to reset the variables. It would be like you never did some things. However, some of those things I can imagine people would never want to do anyways. One I have heard a lot is getting whooped by Elaine.

Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes