cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's said that walkthrough is available at walkthrough website. Where is it site?
don't need on .7b since on vn mode game jumps from 1 location to another after done on prev. location and there aren't many choices and all are obvious.

thot

Oct 15, 2017
hi,
i search the path of true and dare in lana's time day 3. (i find the titty job once but not all the action)
In the same time the photo that we can search have day of apparition or not? and can you help me to find them?
thanks for answers.

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
Some of these were insanely hard to find especially the one in the Aunts House. Ended up resorting to checking the script files to find which sections they were located in and then scouring those scenes. Anyways aside from the one you get from the story quest mission the locations are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the list. But one is still missing at the auto shop, currently looking for it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
don't need on .7b since on vn mode game jumps from 1 location to another after done on prev. location and there aren't many choices and all are obvious.
Vn imo but it is just a opinion. I will always play them first and foremost.

I do enjoy a good sandbox if it has a lain wt mod (or another great modder's) otherwise i usually get lost also if it doesn't have a lot of grinding or repetition

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

thot

Oct 15, 2017
hi,
i search the path of true and dare in lana's time day 3. (i find the titty job once but not all the action)
In the same time the photo that we can search have day of apparition or not? and can you help me to find them?
thanks for answers.

Reactions: snoogybunny

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
man this shit is great but you have to work on the save system. i cant even see my old scenes. finally got tikkoya and that ass was phat but no cumshot. sighs. this game deserves to be amongst the best here...its my personal favorite. no one does sex scenes better. no one..not philly, dr pinkcake, you are the gold standard. but fix the saves

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes