war117

Nov 9, 2017
I need help with getting the last two pictures in the gallery for a character called Tikkoya I have maxed out the mechanic point and I’m still not getting new Gallery scenes for her

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
I need help with getting the last two pictures in the gallery for a character called Tikkoya I have maxed out the mechanic point and I’m still not getting new Gallery scenes for her
Can you share your saves please?
For the last picture you have to side with her I think when talking with Carla

Reactions: snoogybunny

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can you share your saves please?
For the last picture you have to side with her I think when talking with Carla
I have managed to get the new pictures the only problem I’m now having is every time I hit the hit button in game goes directly to a romance seen with the girlfriend and no new story parts happen so I don’t know if I’ve finished the new content or I have not

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have managed to get the new pictures the only problem I’m now having is every time I hit the hit button in game goes directly to a romance seen with the girlfriend and no new story parts happen so I don’t know if I’ve finished the new content or I have not
The romance seen is the last scene in Version 7B. I should have said that.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
The romance seen is the last scene in Version 7B. I should have said that.
Well after I’ve done that Romance I can still look around in game it doesn’t go to the main menu after finishing the new content like in the previous versions

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I'm at the point where the game wants me to find Johnnie. If I call Jason he tells me that Johnnie is at the dinner place, but when I try to enter, the game simply tells me that the "door is locked" and I can't move time to try it later or to other stuff. Is this a bug or I just missing something?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm at the point where the game wants me to find Johnnie. If I call Jason he tells me that Johnnie is at the dinner place, but when I try to enter, the game simply tells me that the "door is locked" and I can't move time to try it later or to other stuff. Is this a bug or I just missing something?
What time of day is it?

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
What time of day is it?
Evening.
And nvm I got to it now. It happened because I never visited the dinning place before.
I loaded older save, done the dinning place event first and now it works.

You can definitely get yourself stuck like this though.

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Evening.
And nvm I got to it now. It happened because I never visited the dinning place before.
I loaded older save, done the dinning place event first and now it works.

You can definitely get yourself stuck like this though.
Okay, I will fix it. Thanks for telling me.

__Dick__

Dec 2, 2019
My unofficial Android port of Rocking Robin 0.7b compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Note - There are options to choose VN or Sandbox at start of the game. I have tested VN mode fully till the end of 0.7b. Game runs fine without any errors. Whereas for sandbox mode i tested only 5 mins into it. There may /May not be errors or bugs in sandbox mode since its full of mini games , Free roam , Point and click which are the major sources of error in android most of the time.
So , My advice choose VN mode if you want error free experience.

Edit 2 : Start a new game . Old saves have errors as someone mentioned.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Now, my ports also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size slider. Go to preferences to change these as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
it says file removed

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Can we please get the likes up? If you haven't liked the game yet please do so now. I can get 1200 poll answers but only 550 likes. If ROCKING ROBIN is going to get anywhere on this site we have to get the engagement up. If you sort the latest updates tab by likes ROCKING ROBIN is on page 11.

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
Can we please get the likes up? If you haven't liked the game yet please do so now. I can get 1200 poll answers but only 550 likes. If ROCKING ROBIN is going to get anywhere on this site we have to get the engagement up. If you sort the latest updates tab by likes ROCKING ROBIN is on page 11.
Do we just like every post reply?

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Done :)!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Robbery1211
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes