Mar 28, 2018
Damnnn I started playing this in the early stages but stopped because Lana not being a virgin is a turn off for me. Then when I visited the patreon, I saw that there is a virgin path for Lanaaaa hohohoho things are getting interesting..... You piqued my interest again. I guess I'll wait for 7C though before I play.

zman95

Nov 8, 2018
Finding Heather's pictures is impossible. If anyone has found them all please post a guide.
Otherwise, Needs a walkthrough. Renders look good. Game is a major grind.

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
I just began playing the game a few days ago and I must say this game is GREAT!

I am however now having an issue where I'm at the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No matter which one I choose it will complete the scene then go to the next morning and there is nothing else... Every time I click the "Hint" button it takes me to the mansion and says I have some time to be alone with Robin or go to sleep.

I'm using V. 7B

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I just began playing the game a few days ago and I must say this game is GREAT!

I am however now having an issue where I'm at the scene with
No matter which one I choose it will complete the scene then go to the next morning and there is nothing else... Every time I click the "Hint" button it takes me to the mansion and says I have some time to be alone with Robin or go to sleep.

I'm using V. 7B
You have completed the game up to 7B. More coming soon.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Finding Heather's pictures is impossible. If anyone has found them all please post a guide.
Otherwise, Needs a walkthrough. Renders look good. Game is a major grind.
Where are you stuck? Are you looking for every single picture or have you found any??

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
No, that is a Patron only image to use as wallpaper.
Well Robbery1211 I just have to say that this game is one of the best I've played so far. The story is pretty amazing and you do a great job at actually getting us involved with the characters emotionally. Keep up the amazing work my friend, your work is worth every cent of the Patreon sub. Can't wait for 7C!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Robbery1211

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
No, that is a Patron only image to use as wallpaper.
Just need to say its amazing. The sandbox is a grind but that's what makes it great. The Slow build you did with Ms.Fine man. What a tease. Hopefully there will be some big payoff (hopefully a full on sex scene) with Ms. Fine in the upcoming update. Btw it was great so i started supporting you on Patreon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For as long as they're in the game, here is a list of every single picture of Heather you can find. (I searched before, and it looks like there still isn't a complete guide to this, although major thanks to Led for doing tons of the footwork). Some of these are conditional upon certain things happening first, so I will indicate this (and how to open up the required area) in the list.
Again, thanks to Led for finding most of these already.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes