Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
also, it sucks about the black mc debates.
That's my own fetish, I'll even allow NTR to get a black/other race scene in my playthroughs. Tired of white being pretty much the only choice in these games.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Jason was a playable character at one point but his story line didn’t interest me enough to continue it. Also, since it was supposed to take place before the current MC’s story it would have made telling his story more complex. I think for a lot of people it is complex enough lol. Anyways, I want to make a black playable character but I want to do inside inside the realm of the current MC’s story. Kind of like an optional side story. I know that I would basically just be doing it for fun because many people won’t be interested but at the same time I honestly don’t think there is any developer that can give you what I believe you are looking for. Not any that I’ve seen currently. All I can say right now is check back in a couple versions.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Jason was a playable character at one point but his story line didn’t interest me enough to continue it. Also, since it was supposed to take place before the current MC’s story it would have made telling his story more complex. I think for a lot of people it is complex enough lol. Anyways, I want to make a black playable character but I want to do inside inside the realm of the current MC’s story. Kind of like an optional side story. I know that I would basically just be doing it for fun because many people won’t be interested but at the same time I honestly don’t think there is any developer that can give you what I believe you are looking for. Not any that I’ve seen currently. All I can say right now is check back in a couple versions.
Are u going to convert it into a vn ??
I hope not....

Reactions: Loganfin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Black MC playable is good, but please keep it as a small side path & don't involve the female characters who have romantic or lust or even teasing connection with MC. That would make it some kind of NTR/Sharing/Swinging zone. You can give that side path black MC (u mean jason?) a new girl or Jason's gf, who wont be much appearing in main story.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Are u going to convert it into a vn ??
I hope not....
I honestly don’t know about the future but I don’t plan on it right now. I personally prefer Sandbox. However, my main issue is development time and It’s no surprise that the VN side is much easier to develop and test. When it comes to game development, time is everything. The longer it takes me to develop the game the less everything it gets. Supporters, fame, everything. To date, there has only been about 12 updates in almost 2 years.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I honestly don’t know about the future but I don’t plan on it right now. I personally prefer Sandbox. However, my main issue is development time and It’s no surprise that the VN side is much easier to develop and test. When it comes to game development, time is everything. The longer it takes me to develop the game the less everything it gets. Supporters, fame, everything. To date, there has only been about 12 updates in almost 2 years.
Thank u. i love sandbox games with hint system

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
That's good to know! I really enjoy your game, but I strongly prefer Sandbox style where I can choose what to do and when. Even if I have to do one specific thing to advance the plot, to me its still better than a VN where its basically just a story that I'm reading. That can be fine for a short story with a really cool plot, but for something longer, I honestly get bored a lot of the time.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes