Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
I would like to know if all the Pictures of the sister are available to be found yet? I have 6 left to find and nowhere I look can I find them. So just wanted to know if it was an in development issue or am I just not seeing them?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The game tells me I need to find 2 more pictures. Problem is, I can't find them, anywhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone tell me where to get them? Thanks!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I would like to know if all the Pictures of the sister are available to be found yet? I have 6 left to find and nowhere I look can I find them. So just wanted to know if it was an in development issue or am I just not seeing them?
This is what I know, although I can't find all of them. Still need to find 2 pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Your missing the auto shop above the poster
Thanks, but I already found that one. Forgot to mention it, though. I meant, that at some of the finding spots I mentioned, there are no pictures to be found. I decided to use UnRen.bat to change that so the game thinks I found all the pictures. Takes too long, otherwise, or there maybe a bug causing the pictures to be impossible to find, in this latest update.

Last edited:

bulb5

Jul 17, 2017
When they are in the stall, click on the stall next to Tikkoya
This doesn't seem to work for me - keeps just saying "I'll just change at home", even when I'm at 160 mechanic points, and even right after being helped by Tikkoya.

moepig

Apr 20, 2019
im stuck at the hint : Go to ur car and call Lana in the morning. (Old House - Embarrato)
I take the car in the morning and open the map to call her. But there is no conservation. Only the call it is daytime and nothing has changed.
Can anyone help?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
im stuck at the hint : Go to ur car and call Lana in the morning. (Old House - Embarrato)
I take the car in the morning and open the map to call her. But there is no conservation. Only the call it is daytime and nothing has changed.
Can anyone help?
While at the car location, use your cell phone to call Lana during MORNING

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
This doesn't seem to work for me - keeps just saying "I'll just change at home", even when I'm at 160 mechanic points, and even right after being helped by Tikkoya.
Did you massage her already? If not, look for her to be sitting on the stool during NIGHT

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
He he he :D Great game, never heard of it. Keep up the good work Dev (y) Played it as a VN, great story, beautyfull Ladies and unbelievable professional sexy animations :love: Great work (y)
Cant wait for the update :love:
do i miss anything when i play VN?

Reactions: Robbery1211

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
He he he :D Great game, never heard of it. Keep up the good work Dev (y) Played it as a VN, great story, beautyfull Ladies and unbelievable professional sexy animations :love: Great work (y)
Cant wait for the update :love:
do i miss anything when i play VN?
You miss the sister sex scene but I believe the Dev is fixing that with the next update. Please support this Dev if you can as this game is one of the best I’ve played in quite sometime.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes