PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I don't want the momma to die, she's hot and I want her added to the harem lol and Robin's mom too.

Reactions: AlexTorch

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So it looks like the only scene I'm missing is the final Aunt one. I also can't seem to complete my current quest. It's at aunt's house during the evening and the hint is "Ask Momma how your father died" but I can't enter the place till night time when I have to call Heather. Does anyone know what I'm missing here?
Same place I'm stuck on. Looks like its either bugged or where the version ends without warning.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
So it looks like the only scene I'm missing is the final Aunt one. I also can't seem to complete my current quest. It's at aunt's house during the evening and the hint is "Ask Momma how your father died" but I can't enter the place till night time when I have to call Heather. Does anyone know what I'm missing here?
Go to map during night time and click on the hint button on top right corner.i believe it will do the trick.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Robbery1211 Any chance that the mc will have a harem? (with all girls knowing), and i must say, is a realy good game, the history with all the respect is a classic mob history (at the moment) and the footjob scenes are awesome, the only bad thing i find so far is Kelly sucking the father dick, the mc and the "moms" not having any fun with him and not having fun with ms. fine.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
I was wondering if you're actually saving your virginity to your girlfriend since you were given an option to lose your virginity to Lana or Heather yet you easily boinked Charmaine without a second thought.
I just played the game from the start, I wanted to know what was new and if there was a difference about when MC losses his virginity, it turns out, it does not matter. I got to the point where he fucks Robin after fucked Charmine but there was no special dialog, so I went back and then tried again skipping that part and there was nothing different. I decided the check the source code and it turns out, it does not matter where MC was virgin or not, really disappointing, to be honest...

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Go to map during night time and click on the hint button on top right corner.i believe it will do the trick.
That hasn't worked. the hint appears in the evening, but then disappears at night. heather allows the MC in but then nothing.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
In VN mode not, at the moment. Hopefully Robbery adds a path to avoid this femdom stuff in VN mode in the future. Imho it is doesn't gel very well with the whole being Coltore thing.
Exactly my thoughts. I don't mind femdom if it fits the story. The dom route in the sandbox fits this character much much better.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
I just played the game from the start, I wanted to know what was new and if there was a difference about when MC losses his virginity, it turns out, it does not matter. I got to the point where he fucks Robin after fucked Charmine but there was no special dialog, so I went back and then tried again skipping that part and there was nothing different. I decided the check the source code and it turns out, it does not matter where MC was virgin or not, really disappointing, to be honest...
Yeah but the sex scenes are hot though :love:

Jun 5, 2019
I'm wondering why have that option at all, Although if you lose your virginity to Lana the next time you interacted with Heather it says, Fuck Heather. I guess it should be just phrased as fuck in the options in the first place since nothing special or additional scenes will come out of it if you lose your virginity to someone else.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Just started playing (latest version in VN mode). Tried in sandbox mode first, but gave up.
Was OK until you get to the forced spanking with the cop (only one option to select), now there is a second spanking scene that you have no control over.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
How do we trigger the call from lana when she will alert u if the boss is in the mansion to helpthe officer on the diner the hint says lana will call during the DAY what its been a week and she hasnt called yet?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes