TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I just found about your project and I like good Vn's as well as good sandbox games. Last one since it gives one an actual game like feeling. This one seems pretty cool organized and written which boosts my curiousity regarding the individual story parts further. I'm gonna sub definitively to follow your adventure completing this game but I have a question regarding the sandbox specifically. Sandbox means freedom, repeatability and a huge amount of content. I have massive respect to devs who actually try to make this since it's not an easy going task. Will you stick with this plan til the game is finished? Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I just found about your project and I like good Vn's as well as good sandbox games. Last one since it gives one an actual game like feeling. This one seems pretty cool organized and written which boosts my curiousity regarding the individual story parts further. I'm gonna sub definitively to follow your adventure completing this game but I have a question regarding the sandbox specifically. Sandbox means freedom, repeatability and a huge amount of content. I have massive respect to devs who actually try to make this since it's not an easy going task. Will you stick with this plan til the game is finished? Robbery1211
I don’t have any plans on deviating from either Visual Novel or Sandbox unless one becomes overwhelmingly unpopular to the point that it’s a waste of time to develop. Based on the pole, 60/40 isn’t bad. I commented on them at the end of the as well.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I would much prefer the vs side but unfortunately it seems like all of the content that I want to see is in SB so its SB I play.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
how big pole?
The p
Robbery1211 just out of curiosity does it matter which choice we choose?? does or will the choice affect future dialogues in the upcoming version?? View attachment 1047240
Let me give you a little background on Ms. Fine. She loves Robin to death. Even more than money. She’s watching how you treat her daughter and won’t be happy if you leave her daughter out of any type of affection that you give her. In short, don’t choose I love you.

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The p

Let me give you a little background on Ms. Fine. She loves Robin to death. Even more than money. She’s watching how you treat her daughter and won’t be happy if you leave her daughter out of any type of affection that you give her. In short, don’t choose I love you.
and yet she will fuck you/mc despite all that motherly love she has for her daughter...:unsure:
or, let me try a shot in the dark - she is a bi, and that is just setup for planned threesome...that is some twist, hardly we can see similar scenes and characters around.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
and yet she will fuck you/mc despite all that motherly love she has for her daughter...:unsure:
or, let me try a shot in the dark - she is a bi, and that is just setup for planned threesome...that is some twist, hardly we can see similar scenes and characters around.
That would be kind of expected. I like to go for the unexpected.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kendra and Abhai
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes