Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
There is no new pool for quite a time? Author run off pool ideas. :D
I am waiting until everyone sees the poll. The last update did not go to the latest games section so the poll did not get a lot of votes. I’ll post another next month.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
and yet she will fuck you/mc despite all that motherly love she has for her daughter...:unsure:
or, let me try a shot in the dark - she is a bi, and that is just setup for planned threesome...that is some twist, hardly we can see similar scenes and characters around.
Hey as long as we get to bang Ms. Fine, Everything else just doesn't matter. I mean looking at that beaut who wouldn't wanna bang her ;) ;) . Hopefully the upcoming update will give us a big payoff with all the slow build tht was done in 7b.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I am waiting until everyone sees the poll. The last update did not go to the latest games section so the poll did not get a lot of votes. I’ll post another next month.
Latest update was two months ago, and pool was here long time before it...
Whatever...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm kind of lost here. What's the difference between sandbox and visual novel?
Visual Novel is mostly linear, the game guides you through the story with some choices along the way to determine your path. Sandbox is usually more game-y, you choose where to go, and what to do, and can trigger events at different times. Thing is, in concept, the sandbox has appeal in that it gives the player more choice/agency and feels more immersive. But usually the implementation is sub-par and leaves the player unsure of what to do and occasionally doing some unrewarding grinding for money/stats to artificially increase the game length.

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Like added.
Help: does anyone know location of the third Mrs Fine photo ("deposit")? Thanks.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So a few minutes of discovering what's in the box, and end of update for VN. Clearly the VN is an afterthought for this game.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes