Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
no more choices and/or free roam, that sucks. good game and concept, but, I hate it when you're pushed only one way.
I would like more games that give real choices and consequences for any route(more than 2) takin. Lucky Mark and Dreams of Desire are two great games that made you think, "what should i do know?" Not so much anymore, too bad.
You can finish Lucky Mark in only one way andthts with Christine. If there was an option to finish with Elena than it would have been a different ballgame all together

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Okay so just to clarify. Why did the cousin said she only sees Dustin as a little brother? Hints mentioned to visit her a few times which I did but nothing more than that, only acted cold towards the Momma during the playthrough.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm to view new Hotel animated scenes it's better to just click on update than load an old save. Only Ms. Fine was unlocked on mines. Also I'm to lazy to try to unlock Heather 2nd sex bathroom scene I forgot how. Hopefully somebody make a gallery unlock. Also I like Ms. Fine scene but Heather as usual have everybody beat in sex scenes which is good :).

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Yeah we really need a persistent file to unlock gallery.
I was an idiot & reset it so now i have nothing

Reactions: moi69 and Meridian

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So I've tried to play this three times now on VN mode but it always feels rushed, confusing, and like I'm getting half the story. How would you rank the sandbox mode on a scale of Milfy City (easy peasy) to Indecent Desires (Dev created a purgatory for players to wander endlessly)?

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So I've tried to play this three times now on VN mode but it always feels rushed, confusing, and like I'm getting half the story. How would you rank the sandbox mode on a scale of Milfy City (easy peasy) to Indecent Desires (Dev created a purgatory for players to wander endlessly)?
A little easier than FILF. Go to places at certain times of day but there is a hints section that tells you where to go and when.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes