AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey Robbery1211, there is any major changes in sanbox between 0.7c and 0.7b? Because look like a lot of dialogues of lana are out of place, i have already finished her story (in 0.7b) and look like she still not sure about having sex with the mc (in 0.7c). Also there is any version (sandbox or Vn) that is more advanced than another or both are the same with the exact same stuff?

MonarkofDream

Feb 12, 2021
Okay, does anyone have a guide for Holly in the VN mode or does she not have any content yet because I can't make anything happen.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
So... After watching the VHS with the step-sisters I'm supposed to go to the mansion, but every time I click, it sends me to the story start. I even re-installed the game and it keep happening. Did I reach the end of the version or am I doing something wrong?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So... After watching the VHS with the step-sisters I'm supposed to go to the mansion, but every time I click, it sends me to the story start. I even re-installed the game and it keep happening. Did I reach the end of the version or am I doing something wrong?
No such problems here

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
I’ll tell you a great thing! I started to replay and discovered a lot of new things. I would say not a disposable toy. The question is about the photos that need to be found, who knows where to look for them? The map displays what should be, but to find everything .. or rather, almost everything I could not.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hey Robbery1211, there is any major changes in sanbox between 0.7c and 0.7b? Because look like a lot of dialogues of lana are out of place, i have already finished her story (in 0.7b) and look like she still not sure about having sex with the mc (in 0.7c). Also there is any version (sandbox or Vn) that is more advanced than another or both are the same with the exact same stuff?
As you know Lana has two different paths, a virgin path and a freaky path. Which one did you take?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I’ll tell you a great thing! I started to replay and discovered a lot of new things. I would say not a disposable toy. The question is about the photos that need to be found, who knows where to look for them? The map displays what should be, but to find everything .. or rather, almost everything I could not.
Try clicking the walkthrough selection at the main menu

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You know if it is Heather, (which I doubt), that poisoned father there is no way in hell I am going to turn her over to the mob guy but if it is Katherine wouldn't even have to think twice about that, she is a goner.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
anyone would want to share their save file / persistent file? i've missed a couple but i dont want to redo the story i just want to see what i've missed cheers!

Here what im missing if anyone would like to share thanks

Robin

Lana

Tikkoya

Julia

Kelly

Park Place Ladies

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Is the Heather's pic supposed to be in the storage, over the surveillance sign gone? Isn't showing up in my game.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes